ISO 03-04 Saleen Cobra coupe

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yup thats the same former Rodas Cobra, popped up in the last week. Finally starting to get into a price range where it might sell.

Venom351R

Established Member
It sold according to the FB listing. Not sure if it went for the $45 or not though.

R-CODE

Established Member
This is his IG, says it’s SOLD...

upload_2020-7-24_9-32-23.jpeg

cruelntntion

Established Member
I responded to the Craigslist add weeks ago and no response.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Venom351R

Established Member
I do know of another one of these cars, I know the owner but its not for sale. Has lower mileage than this one that just sold.

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
That's the same listing. Must not have been removed off of craigslist. The owner was in this location so either the buyer backed out or he never removed the craigslist post but according to the FB listing it was listed as sold

That thing has been on Craigslist for years now

joe fontenot

Established Member
Does any one know where this 2003 Saleen Cobra #97 is.I'm the orginal owner ordered it new from Kerville Woods Ford N.C.I'd like to locate it if anyone knows where it is and has maybe some contact imformation.I'd would love to buy it back if possible. 337-591-1023 Cell

joe fontenot

Established Member
would you know where this 03 Saleen Cobra #97 is or who owns it now.I' the orginal owner of this unit,and my name is in Brad Bowlins book.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Is that the Redfire coupe? I think out of the 6 made there were two... I have pics of #211 from a Saleen Nationals which is the other Redfire car and I know it changed hands recently to an owner in NC who owns a Saleen Fox Coupe and some other stuff. It's around the Saleen Facebook groups sometimes.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Also since the discussion has shifted to these cars in general, anyone know where the rainbow extreme '03 Saleen Cobra is at? Last I heard there was an Extreme Rainbow Saleen on Massachusetts plates that had a Terminator hood and cobra bits that popped up on craigslist but I recall the wing had been swapped? The Comp Orange car also changed hands recently leaving from a big Saleen collection.

Users who are viewing this thread