WANTED: ISO Aftermarket Blower

anfmoose09

Established Member
Hello, looking to find a used blower for my 2013 gt500: vmp gen3r, Whipple, kenne bell 3.2 and must be black, no chrome. Thanks

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello, looking to find a used blower for my 2013 gt500: vmp gen3r, Whipple, kenne bell 3.2 and must be black, no chrome. Thanks

with all the bullshit scam artists nowadays, and shipping fees and everyone thinking their used stuff is made of gold, shipping companies not honoring an insured item.....

a blower is not something I would buy used

my $0.02

anfmoose09

Established Member
with all the bullshit scam artists nowadays, and shipping fees and everyone thinking their used stuff is made of gold, shipping companies not honoring an insured item.....

a blower is not something I would buy used

my $0.02
There are a lot of scams going around I have also noticed, why I’m trying to stay away from market place and posted here. Weren’t you looking at a used kenne bell not too long ago?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
There are a lot of scams going around I have also noticed, why I’m trying to stay away from market place and posted here. Weren’t you looking at a used kenne bell not too long ago?

may have made a "wishful" comment but there are a lot of factors to consider when deviating away from the Trinity Blower and a stock motor

Users who are viewing this thread