ISO: Clean SB Coupe. No race cars

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Anyone out there hiding a nice Sonic Blue Coupe anywhere? I see once a year or so a nice low mileage garage queen pops up on here. Looking to get into another Terminator and not going to settle for anything but exactly what I want this time.

dmaxk

Established Member
Been searching the forum for a while looking for SB garage queen. Even with a 30k budget nobody has come forward. Might have to buy gt500 again.

Systemax302

Established Member
There's a low mileage SB coupe listed on here right now, it has a scratch that would need to be repaired to make it perfect, but it looks super clean.

dom418

Established Member
Been searching the forum for a while looking for SB garage queen. Even with a 30k budget nobody has come forward. Might have to buy gt500 again.

Unfortunately even $30k isn’t enough in today’s market (for under 10,000 miles). I had to pay above that for the last 2 SBs I bought. It’s a sellers market. Every ad in the market section is WTB. Even 5 years ago that was not the case.

WhpldOx

Still searching?? I have an extremely clean 35k mile SB Coupe I'm willing to let go of. Text me at 616-856-3800 for more info if interested
Thanks
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread