ISO/WTB: 08-12 GT500 (Vert Preferred)

MerkDiesel

Gentlemen,

As the title states, I’m back in the market for a toy and I believe it’s time to jump into a GT500.

Looking for the following—

-08-12
-Vert preferred, but I will look at a hardtop though.
-Must be White or Blue (Vista|Kona|Grabber)
-Stripes preferred, but will entertain a stripe deleted car.
-Under 50k miles.
-Would like to stay under $27k.
-Stock or Mild Mods (Pulley|Intake|Exhaust). Open to aftermarket blower cars as well.
-Willing to travel all over the Southeast. May travel further for the right car.
-Must be a clean title car, no accidents.

I feel I have been late to the party with the majority that are posted here. Figured it would be best to start this thread to get some conversation going before I go to a dealer and buy a bone stock car.

Thanks in advance!

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
Gentlemen,

As the title states, I’m back in the market for a toy and I believe it’s time to jump into a GT500.

-08-12
-Under 50k miles.
-Stock or Mild Mods (Pulley|Intake|Exhaust). Open to aftermarket blower cars as well.
-Willing to travel all over the Southeast. May travel further for the right car.

I feel I have been late to the party with the majority that are posted here. Figured it would be best to start this thread to get some conversation going before I go to a dealer and buy a bone stock car.

Thanks in advance!
I've got an '08 White / Blue Coupe with everything your looking for (2.5 inch Pulley, C&R H/E, Reisch 160 Therm, 3X capacity Degauss Reservoir, Bobs Oil Separator, 4.10’s (installed correctly), JLT CAI, Conservative LUND Tune W/ nGauge, nt05r’s (Rear) Matching Nitto front tires (tread pattern) with less than 250 Miles since install (It’s gone less than 300 miles since mods). The best part, is it only has 1,883 original miles. 27K buys it..

MerkDiesel

I've got an '08 White / Blue Coupe with everything your looking for (2.5 inch Pulley, C&R H/E, Reisch 160 Therm, 3X capacity Degauss Reservoir, Bobs Oil Separator, 4.10’s (installed correctly), JLT CAI, Conservative LUND Tune W/ nGauge, nt05r’s (Rear) Matching Nitto front tires (tread pattern) with less than 250 Miles since install (It’s gone less than 300 miles since mods). The best part, is it only has 1,883 original miles. 27K buys it..
Would like to see some photos, but California is quite a ride!

Surprised I haven’t seen any Verts yet. Where are you guys hiding?

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
Would like to see some photos, but California is quite a ride!

Surprised I haven’t seen any Verts yet. Where are you guys hiding?

Here are a few pics to start...I can take more if you like....Also, I will knock $500.00 of for shipping if needed( it should be about a grand to ship to you).
Gentlemen,

-08-12
-Under 50k miles.

Thanks in advance!

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
It's easier to send a few to an email or txt if possible...I can't get them to load for some reason....

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
500 1.jpg

MerkDiesel

Nice car, Majmacv — but really want to see if there are any convertibles out there right now.

Bump.

Anyone want to part with a modified convertible? Stock is ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread