ISO/WTB: Mineral Grey Cobra

spacoli

Established Member
In search of a Mineral Grey Cobra but open to other colors , no Redfire or Yellows could be stock or with mods closer to the Boston, NY, NJ, PA . Only looking for serious sellers, no convertibles

Pic for attention
353f9cfef9826daaf88ff6340c1d3093.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

spacoli

Established Member

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I haven't seen a MG coupe for sale in a while, I though you were searching high and low for Mystichrome/ Comp Orange?

MG0h3

Established Member
Wtf I can’t post pics with the app at all now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I just put my 03 MG for sale on Autotrader. Ad should be up soon. Zip Code 54636. Asking $23,500.

Quick details: 55,000 miles. Exterior 8/10. Interior 8.5/10. I've owned the car since 2006. I bought it in Phoenix and had it in Colorado until 2010, when I moved to Wisconsin. Garage kept and hasn't seen snow and barely has seen rain or any water at all.

Everything works. Very little driver seat wear. No squeaks or rattles. No problems, no rust and solid. Very tiny dent on the crease over the driver's rear wheel.

MM subframe connectors. 10.5" replica rears with ~2000 miles on the tires. Magnaflow cat-back. SCT X4 with 2 Lund Racing tunes: one for the 3.4 pulley(installed) and one for the 2.76. DBA rotors and Carbotech pads. Just about a month ago I had new 3M window tint put on. I replaced the oil cooler seals this spring and put in fresh oil, tranny fluid, rear dif gear lube, and coolant.

I have some uninstalled goodies I'll throw in for the right offer: New OEM chin spoiler, Used BAP, New H&R race springs, New OEM fog lights, New OEM instrument crystal.

Users who are viewing this thread