Issue with Advancetrac while on the Dyno.

GT500Noob

Established Member
I went back to they dyno last night to see what kind of gains I got from my JLT intake.

The video below is from my first run. At 120mph, the advancetrac system goes nuts. I tried turning the car off to re-set it, I hooked up my SCT tuner to check for codes; nothing. I did my last two runs, only picked up 2 rwhp, and 3 rwtq. Not sure if it had anything to do with the weather, the advancetrac system or what. The Christmas tree of lights all turned off the second I rolled the car forward.

Any clue on what could of caused this?
Nothing like this happened on my last trip to the dyno.

Also, before the first run, the guy had me hold at about 50mph to sling all the water off the tires and rollers. As I started this, TC kicked in and wouldn't let me past 20mph. I stopped the wheels and turned off TC and adancetrac. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI5Z953COJ0"]YouTube - VID00001.mp4[/nomedia]

JL-KA

Established Member
I would give a call to some of the performance shops(Evo, Lethal, etc...) and ask if they've experienced it. After all, they've probably done more dyno runs than all the consumers combined.

Users who are viewing this thread