It finally happened...the 95 R's are now worth $1M each

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Just ask this guy...item 222285229558 on that huge auction site in the sky.

I'm quite surprised that the appreciation happened so quickly...I thought they were just old, beat-up race cars.

Bully for us, then?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
..................and it's not even a 1995 Cobra R..............“This is a race car, a body in white raced as a 1995 Cobra "R"!

R

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
It's been listed many times, enough times, that the asking price seems intentional (vs a typo). I don't get it, unless trying to draw attention.

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
It's been listed many times, enough times, that the asking price seems intentional (vs a typo). I don't get it, unless trying to draw attention.

It's priced high enough to draw enough attention, just like the start of this thread. Unfortunately, it was just not enough of an outrageous advertisement and price hike to cause it to really go viral.

Bill S

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
A pristine example of the Saleen Cobra is for sale at 40 right now. That would be about the top of the market.

sounds about right I belive when my friend owned the saleen cobra before he sold it to roger rodas he had it appraised I think it was right around 40-50k appraised value. the guy Is just trying to make big $$$ being it was then owned by roger and paul.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll save you guys $950,000. :-D

1995CobraR15.jpg

1995CobraR15b.jpg

IMO, the current prices are soft due to the current uncertainty of the elections. It will pass by next spring.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I have a termaleen formally owned by Roger, I don't consider his ownership adds any value. The car stands on its own, his ownership is only part of its history.

flattrack53

Established Member
I had 00R #114 that I bought from Roger. It didn't add to its value in my opinion but it was still a cool car.

Users who are viewing this thread