It's been a nice run! I've had an absolute blast with this car!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Well I hate to say it, but it is time for me to let go of my most favorite car that I have ever owned.
I'm getting old and I am no longer into doing car stuff all the time, like I was before my transplant.
It's been very fun reading threads and advising forum members, friends and buddies on here over the years.
I will check in from time to time, but I am going to be posting a for sale thread on #539(see sig) very soon.

This is not at all easy to do. Lots of mixed feelings and emotions.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Tough decision, but good luck to you sir. What transplant do you speak of?

Also a "THANK YOU!" A moderator's job is not easy and goes unappreciated.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the successful transplant. Sad to hear you are selling your favorite car. Best of luck in the future and hopefully something will relight the car passion after a short recess

TP03

Established Member
Sorry to hear about having to sell, but I'm sure you'll make a future terminator owner a very happy buyer with how you took care of your car. Thank you very much for everything you add to this forum. I reference your links on a regular basis.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hey Jimmy best of luck to you brother. Even though I was not here that often chatting I was around for most of your posts over the years. Its not fun getting old and I just past 60 and always dreaming of 30 again...lol. Take care

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Haven't seen you post in a while hope all is well. Glws I'm sure it will sell quick.

Brad don't sell yours if so you should ban yourself lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
jimmy, sorry to see that you are selling the cobra. Your one of the original cobra guys. I am still holding on to mine. Too too many memories with this car.

I remember jim bell and dustin whipple going at it, when ported eatons were the shit, arguing over what pulley to use, the dyno days, cruises and having jimmy vaccaro yell at me to stop modding my car bc of the slippery slope bc I was talking to rich aka hammer ( now thats a throw back name ) about doing the 2.4 kenne bell hahaha. Good times back in the day.

cj428mach

Established Member
Sorry to hear you're selling Jimmy.

I hadn't seen you in a while and was wondering if you had already sold out or moved on to other things. I always appreciated your posts and I remember you taking the time to PM some info on subframe connectors with pictures etc, and trying your best to be as helpful as possible.

I know you have to do what you have to do, but remember if the car makes you feel a special way and helps keep you youthful it might be worth keeping around. I wish you the best and I hope we still see you around.

Brad if you sell out I'm taking a trip to Florida to kick ya in the nuts.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sorry to hear you're selling Jimmy.

I hadn't seen you in a while and was wondering if you had already sold out or moved on to other things. I always appreciated your posts and I remember you taking the time to PM some info on subframe connectors with pictures etc, and trying your best to be as helpful as possible.

I know you have to do what you have to do, but remember if the car makes you feel a special way and helps keep you youthful it might be worth keeping around. I wish you the best and I hope we still see you around.

Brad if you sell out I'm taking a trip to Florida to kick ya in the nuts.
I won't Mike. Like I said, my wife won't let me and driving it to work tomorrow. I'll have wood again. Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Awesome. I can't wait to get mine out. It's been 3 months lol. It's been nice here too hoping next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, the weather has been good, but the traffic sucks here this time of year. I have way too many excuses.

Sent from James bed sleeping next to his wife

Users who are viewing this thread