Its been a while... Mike DEZ the BOLT on Jockey!

Jason Reiss

Established Member
I am confused as to why you think you look like an asshole. You had a bad experience. It happens. Nobody is perfect.

If you think so highly of him, why would you take the option to potentially destroy his business through your postings here and elsewhere? The man-up thing to do would have been to handle your business privately and deal this with Mike personally.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I am confused as to why you think you look like an asshole. You had a bad experience. It happens. Nobody is perfect.

If you think so highly of him, why would you take the option to potentially destroy his business through your postings here and elsewhere? The man-up thing to do would have been to handle your business privately and deal this with Mike personally.

I employed him to work on my car and expected to treat me and my things with respect.

Though i say nice things about mike that doesn’t mean he's exempt from his responsibility in his part of the overall experience or his ability to do a through job.
This is a part of business, making the big money! Good with the bad. NO? This is the BAD for him and me for that matter..

He’ll be out some business and I'm out probably about the same amount of money.
I can tell you how this can work in his favor.. How it could redeem his company..

I mean here on SVT they are coming out of the woodwork about him.. And it doesn’t look good..

My creditability isn’t on the line HIS is.

I know at work, if any one of my men left a person’s home in the same manor that Mike Dez Company left my property we’d be getting sued!
Which I have decided NOT to do even though I have been advised to do so by legal consul. I have a valid legal case. Which I’m not perusing.. I think I’m giving his company plenty of chance.

And yes it’s my RIGHT to call him out, as well as put myself out there for all of you to judge. (as you’re doing) I’m manning up. How many of you can say that you stand up for what’s right!

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
That sucks to hear. I took a Whippled car there and had a good experience. Although I was amazed he didn't even check the oil level or anything else before strapping her down and ripping off runs. (luckily I had done so prior.)

My2003Mach1

Established Member
that sucks to hear. I took a whippled car there and had a good experience. Although i was amazed he didn't even check the oil level or anything else before strapping her down and ripping off runs. (luckily i had done so prior.)

once again attention to detail!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
That sucks to hear. I took a Whippled car there and had a good experience. Although I was amazed he didn't even check the oil level or anything else before strapping her down and ripping off runs. (luckily I had done so prior.)

Why is it his responsibilty to babysit your car? Your an adult check your own oil and make sure the car is up to par before you goto the dyno.

To the OP if you knew you had oil pressure sensor issues or what ever why wouldnt you repair it before making the trip to the dyno?

Sounds to me you ****ed up and your looking for someone to blame

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Why is it his responsibilty to babysit your car? Your an adult check your own oil and make sure the car is up to par before you goto the dyno.

To the OP if you knew you had oil pressure sensor issues or what ever why wouldnt you repair it before making the trip to the dyno?

Sounds like to me your eys are closed .. I did check the oil I am all over my car , i even wash underneath it... i had pleant of oil

Mike WAS my repair person i brought it to him to FIX it not just dyno..

I think now you got it!

Last edited:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Dez Racing is a reputable shop and it's unfortunate that this happenend. He is an experienced professional, but not infallible. And as someone said before "shit breaks in racing", I'm sorry you had a bad experience there. I haven't been to this shop but I've only heard positive feedback prior to this.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Sounds like to me your eys are closed .. I did check the oil I am all over my car , i even wash underneath it... i had pleant of oil

I think now you got it!

Correct me if i am wrong but dont you feel solving your OP issues before heading to the dyno knowing Mike was going to do pulls around 6500 the least bit important? You have to atleast take some accountablity for your own car. My post above was not meant with attitude, merely stating an opinion.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member

I think now you got it!

just because the car had oil in it and no leaks doesnt mean it was getting pumped through the engine. if mike was gonna repair it you should have made it perfectly clear that you have oiling issues and need that to be take care of FIRST. im sure if mike had known about that up front he wouldnt have even strapped the car down. also this isnt the first time you brough your car to mike with your shit not running right. there was also that issue with your car overheating because the fan fuse was junk.

Jason Reiss

Established Member
I employed him to work on my car and expected to treat me and my things with respect.

You employed his business. Not him personally, although he did do some of the work on your car.

Though i say nice things about mike that doesn’t mean he's exempt from his responsibility in his part of the overall experience or his ability to do a through job.
This is a part of business, making the big money! Good with the bad. NO? This is the BAD for him and me for that matter..

This is true. Knowing Mike the way I do he will implement some changes so that this doesn't happen again.

My creditability isn’t on the line HIS is.

Unfortunately this is the truth. And that is why the internet is bad for business. Because someone (like you) can say whatever they want with no fear of repercussions. But if Mike were to come on here and tell his side of the story, no doubt 50 of your SVTP buddies would be here to defend you even if they've never met you in person and have no idea what transpired other than what you've told, which is less than half of the story.

I know at work, if any one of my men left a person’s home in the same manor that Mike Dez Company left my property we’d be getting sued!
Which I have decided NOT to do even though I have been advised to do so by legal consul. I have a valid legal case. Which I’m not perusing.. I think I’m giving his company plenty of chance.

Well, that all depends on perspective. From my perspective you are throwing his company under the bus with no proof that he has done anything whatsoever to you. All we have to go on is your word. And since I know Mike personally and don't know you at all, you've got the burden of proof in this instance. Where is the proof that he treated your things so poorly? Instead I see proof that your car was not up to the task you gave it. Should he have stopped working on it when it kept dropping power? Possibly. But he didn't. And you didn't force him to. That means that YOU are responsible for your engine failing, not Mike. No dyno operator I know will repair your stuff for free when it breaks on the dyno. You run the risk by strapping it down.

If the real reason you are angry is because your interior got dirty and your parts weren't put stored neatly, then perhaps THAT is what you should have said. But labeling him as a "bolt-on jockey" when he's got more experience than most with many of the aftermarket tuning systems is incorrect and unfair. Had you titled the thread "Mike Dez's Shop lost my parts and dirtied my interior" it would be more accurate.

And yes it’s my RIGHT to call him out, as well as put myself out there for all of you to judge. (as you’re doing) I’m manning up. How many of you can say that you stand up for what’s right!

I always stand up for what I believe in. Sometimes that gets me in trouble and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe this instance will blow up in my face, maybe it won't. But either way, I believe in Mike's abilities. Is there someone else in his shop that wasn't so thorough when packing up your stuff? Very possible. But without proof of that exact instance, this entire thread is libelous.

Now...did MIKE make a mess of your stuff when your car was taken apart? I sincerely doubt it as he is not typically the one doing that sort of work in his shop. But by calling him out BY NAME in the title of this thread, you have committed libel. Because WITHOUT PROOF that Mike personally did all of the things you claim, there is nothing you really can say here.

If you were to come back here with some photographic proof of the mess you claim was made of your things, you might have something to stand on.

And...don't take this as me sticking up for Mike and slamming you down. It is not my intent whatsoever. I am just trying to help you see this from a different perspective. As I said before, I have been where you are with a blown-up engine. It's not a fun place to be.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member

You're an idiot. Every other tuner I have ever been to checked my oil, coolant, and fuel pressure before turning the barrels. Stop being a nutswinger.

Last edited:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
You're an idiot. Every other tuner I have ever been to checked my oil, coolant and fuel pressure before turning the barrels. Stop being a nutswinger.

Im not a nutswinger, i was merely speaking in general. Do you think calling some one an idiot was called for?

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Correct me if i am wrong but dont you feel solving your OP issues before heading to the dyno knowing Mike was going to do pulls around 6500 the least bit important? You have to atleast take some accountablity for your own car. My post above was not meant with attitude, merely stating an opinion.

yes i take full responsiblity thats why im paying to have it fixed..

I didnt mean to come off that way myself..

Really im not mad, I just think people should be made aware of this with this company and that we as mustnag guys and hobbiest should hold more shops accountable for their "VERY COSTLY MISTAKES"

I respect EVERYONES opinion and feeback we are teaching each other and this is what this is all about...

There is NOT one person on this site that i do not like, not even ppl in this thread.

IM far from perfect and my shit stick just as the next person...

I want to be respected just as all you do. There at that shop and what happend , i feel i wasn't respected nor my property.

If i was somone looking for a place to take my car i would want to know that i was going to be takin care of from end to end. I would want to know their reputation.

But because there were others on here, some that have spoken up and some that rather not get involved , no one really knew about this type of thing at Dez racing..

Now we all know...

No harm no foul.. :beer:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
just because the car had oil in it and no leaks doesnt mean it was getting pumped through the engine. if mike was gonna repair it you should have made it perfectly clear that you have oiling issues and need that to be take care of FIRST. im sure if mike had known about that up front he wouldnt have even strapped the car down. also this isnt the first time you brough your car to mike with your shit not running right. there was also that issue with your car overheating because the fan fuse was junk.

wrong car franny i never brought my car to Dez for over heating issues . my car originally blew because i had a faulty fuse
this is why i had the engine rebuilt the year before.
the only time this car was there before was when the previous owner had put the d 1 on it

I have Meth on it , it doesnt over heat now go back to your drawing board

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
wrong car franny i never brought my car to Dez for over heating issues . my car originally blew because i had a faulty fuse
this is why i had the engine rebuilt the year before.
the only time this car was there before was when the previous owner had put the d 1 on it

I have Meth on it , it doesnt over heat now go back to your drawing board

your right you didnt bring it there for over heating issues. you brough it for a tune and it was overheating because you never replaced the blown fuse that caused the first motor to blow up.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
yes i take full responsiblity thats why im paying to have it fixed..

I didnt mean to come off that way myself..

Really im not mad, I just think people should be made aware of this with this company and that we as mustnag guys and hobbiest should hold more shops accountable for their "VERY COSTLY MISTAKES"

I respect EVERYONES opinion and feeback we are teaching each other and this is what this is all about...

There is NOT one person on this site that i do not like, not even ppl in this thread.

IM far from perfect and my shit stick just as the next person...

I want to be respected just as all you do. There at that shop and what happend , i feel i wasn't respected nor my property.

If i was somone looking for a place to take my car i would want to know that i was going to be takin care of from end to end. I would want to know their reputation.

But because there were others on here, some that have spoken up and some that rather not get involved , no one really knew about this type of thing at Dez racing..

Now we all know...

No harm no foul.. :beer:

You and I are not so different, I took my car to be tuned by someone in Mass. Had my shoulders rubbed told i'd be fine and i got comfortable with them and spent an ass load of money with them. got a bad tune and blew my motor. Went back to the tuner for help and he said i was on my own. The feeling in the pit of your stomach is horrible knowing you just got taken for a ride. I had to jump back on the horse and start over.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
You employed his business. Not him personally, although he did do some of the work on your car.

This is true. Knowing Mike the way I do he will implement some changes so that this doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately this is the truth. And that is why the internet is bad for business. Because someone (like you) can say whatever they want with no fear of repercussions. But if Mike were to come on here and tell his side of the story, no doubt 50 of your SVTP buddies would be here to defend you even if they've never met you in person and have no idea what transpired other than what you've told, which is less than half of the story.

Well, that all depends on perspective. From my perspective you are throwing his company under the bus with no proof that he has done anything whatsoever to you. All we have to go on is your word. And since I know Mike personally and don't know you at all, you've got the burden of proof in this instance. Where is the proof that he treated your things so poorly? Instead I see proof that your car was not up to the task you gave it. Should he have stopped working on it when it kept dropping power? Possibly. But he didn't. And you didn't force him to. That means that YOU are responsible for your engine failing, not Mike. No dyno operator I know will repair your stuff for free when it breaks on the dyno. You run the risk by strapping it down.

If the real reason you are angry is because your interior got dirty and your parts weren't put stored neatly, then perhaps THAT is what you should have said. But labeling him as a "bolt-on jockey" when he's got more experience than most with many of the aftermarket tuning systems is incorrect and unfair. Had you titled the thread "Mike Dez's Shop lost my parts and dirtied my interior" it would be more accurate.

I always stand up for what I believe in. Sometimes that gets me in trouble and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe this instance will blow up in my face, maybe it won't. But either way, I believe in Mike's abilities. Is there someone else in his shop that wasn't so thorough when packing up your stuff? Very possible. But without proof of that exact instance, this entire thread is libelous.

Now...did MIKE make a mess of your stuff when your car was taken apart? I sincerely doubt it as he is not typically the one doing that sort of work in his shop. But by calling him out BY NAME in the title of this thread, you have committed libel. Because WITHOUT PROOF that Mike personally did all of the things you claim, there is nothing you really can say here.

If you were to come back here with some photographic proof of the mess you claim was made of your things, you might have something to stand on.

And...don't take this as me sticking up for Mike and slamming you down. It is not my intent whatsoever. I am just trying to help you see this from a different perspective. As I said before, I have been where you are with a blown-up engine. It's not a fun place to be.

COMING RIGHT UP! hold on to your hats!

If there is a sign on the door says DEZ RACING and mike is the owner than guess who responsible for EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING UNDER THAT ROOF!

Next point i appeciate all your defence for Mike , i did this once or twice on here before too.

As far as my "SVT buddies go" Lets take a hand count on here that KNOW ME that are willing to step up for me..

I dont have a Dez racing Click.. then again i dont have "something" people want or need.

Me .. IM independant and like you I speak up and it gets me into trouble all the time but i wouldnt change a thing and i hope you don.t either

Let me get you all the pictures of keeping in mind that i had to trasfer these items into these boxes because there were all stacccccked up onto top of each other in open totes .... give me a few mins brb

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Well if you generally don't want a tuner to check over your car before they put that kind of stress on it you're a bigger jackass than I initially thought.:bash:

listen you piece of shit, Im smart enough to check my own car over and know whether it is good to go or not good to go on the dyno. So if he checked it or not im still comfortable knowing it will be fine. Is it really necessary to put someone down in every comment you make? grow up

My2003Mach1

Established Member
your right you didnt bring it there for over heating issues. you brough it for a tune and it was overheating because you never replaced the blown fuse that caused the first motor to blow up.

One fuse blew while i was there and we purchased one at nappa down the street . and your point is ? that I had a blown fuse and that you were there for that day .. well come closer let me jerk you off I feel I owe you one

Franny please don't go getting yourself in the middle of what YOU do not know.

Your just a HAND puppet there and a ass kisser wanna be . Have some balls create your own individuality.

are you still working at toyota? wait your qualified to speak because you own a terminator with BBK bolt ons ! LOL

Sometimes its nice to give bak what was given to me a few post ago
now FANNY GFYS. stick to the thread ...stop trying to create friction

Users who are viewing this thread