I've got tires. Who need tires??

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I've been a slacker selling my take off tires. Now I don't have any room for the new tires coming for my final two races. Here is what I have.

I have two sets of Goodyear Eagle RS dot racing tires. One set with 6 heat cycles and one set with 2 heat cycles. They are the autocross compound. We heat cycle them properly and they last. If I didn't have tires coming, I would practice the next race on the one set and race on the other.
275/35-18.

I have 4 Yokohama slicks, medium compound. 280-650-18. 4 heat cycles and still in great shape. not as fast as they were new at mid ohio but lots of tread depth remaining.

I have 4 Toyo RS1 slicks. 285-650-18. These I have only used for practice. 5 heat cycles and lots of tread depth. These are awesome track day tires.

I need to sell them all at some point. I need for at least 8 to go away this week if possible. I am not haggling over price. If you want them pm me and we can work it out.

sn95Cobrakai

Established Member
To bad they are not 17's. I'll spread the word to the people I know that use 18's, which isn't many.

I thought most people were at 18s by now. I'm still running 17s, but I might switch up, it is been hard to find tires this past year. I buy a new set of nt01s every once in a while but I like finding scrubbed slicks when I can, which has been next to impossible for 17s :(
OP I'll pass the word along to a few people I know, my buddies are always looking for good rubber.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Yep, if you're into scrubs then 18's are the way to go, especially for a Mustang. I ran them for one year and then switched over to my fox body and run 17s cause they are cheaper brand new than 18's. Scrubs are a great deal if you can get them. They are just to much tire for my fox body.

Users who are viewing this thread