Jacksonville Cars & Coffee

ThomasL

Established Member
The meet is this saturday 9-11. Just curious if any of you have been and if it's worth checking out? Thinking about going but it's a little bit of a drive for me. Let me know!

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
The meet is this saturday 9-11. Just curious if any of you have been and if it's worth checking out? Thinking about going but it's a little bit of a drive for me. Let me know!

Hi Thomas. I wouldn't drive close to 4 hrs. for a 2 hr. car show. Why don't you check out Fun Ford weekend in Jupiter at the WPB raceway or Patriot Day run from Miami to Islamorada in the FL keys. Those 2 last way more than 2 hrs. of pure fun. Just my recommendation. You can find more info. @ www.flacarshows.com.

ThomasL

Established Member
Hi Thomas. I wouldn't drive close to 4 hrs. for a 2 hr. car show. Why don't you check out Fun Ford weekend in Jupiter at the WPB raceway or Patriot Day run from Miami to Islamorada in the FL keys. Those 2 last way more than 2 hrs. of pure fun. Just my recommendation. You can find more info. @ www.flacarshows.com.

Appreciate the info! And i should have mentioned, i'm in Ocala now. So only 90 mins from JVille. Thanks though!

Users who are viewing this thread