jarmstro's Turbo L videos

Morgan

Established Member
FordFanStan said:
What kind of mods does that guy have other than the turbo? built block? heads/cams? what size turbo?... Stan

Yeah it's an older built motor with ported heads, all from JDM. Turbo cams from somewhere. And he said a convertor from PI for the turbo. I think the JDM motor is more of a hinderance b/c of the low compression. If it were higher, say 9:1, I think the truck would be quicker...just my opinion.

It's a 76mm turbo with some sort of ported inlet to aid airflow at the shift points.

I think the coolest thing is that they've solved the stalling issue, and used all the stock hardware with no cutting!!!

Morgan

Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
thATS SWEET. how much boost. do you know.

Sorry, I don't. He may have posted it on NLOC or F150 though...that's where I found the links.

Last edited:

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Heh - he drives like an old man - one foot on the gas, one on the brake! :-D

Wonder why his brake lights stayed on? Neat runs.

Morgan

Established Member
MaxPower said:

I'd call it driver error...I guess when you're an old dude, you can't do more than one thing at once...hahaha

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
I think you will find out soon enough about the low compression. I will be running 8:1. It will be better for a DD. But for the track I will just have to run more boost. And I think that will not be a problem with a boost controller. :) 20+psi here I come. Look for an update real soon!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
MaxPower said:

actully the one foot on the break and one on the gas is how its done from a roll in an auto turbo car. the GN guys fround if you ride the brake you can build up boost and it takes off like a bat out of hell

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
He said when running it, he had his foot resting on the brake pedal, didn't know he was doing it! Was barely touching the pedal!! I believe it was Patrick of PSI motorsports driving it that run!

Kenny:)

Users who are viewing this thread