marlon-6.jpg

marlon-7.jpg

marlon-11.jpg

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
supercobra506 said:
13.1 with a k&n and a catback at 6000ft at bandimere in denver, co
So your point is? Most guys are running mid 12's with no catback or filter changes? WOW

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
2-slow said:
So your point is? Most guys are running mid 12's with no catback or filter changes? WOW

i would be F'in embrassed to put that up on here...that's a good time for a mustang gt or an LT1 not the almighty GT500. maybe it just needs a driver swap cause from the pictures it looks like it got off the line good.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Yes it could be embarrasing, but this guy may still be getting used to the car. We don't know from the pics, how hard he drove it (may have granny shifted). Either way is 13's slow? Yes. We know how fast they can go with minimal mods and good driver though.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
To the thread starter, who is that in your avatar:uh oh:

BTW a stock GT500 is capable of a 12.2 et

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
Riddlaontheroof said:
To the thread starter, who is that in your avatar:uh oh:

BTW a stock GT500 is capable of a 12.2 et

i think thats one of the those army sluts that was sending naked pictures to her bf when she was deployed...i swear i have that picture and then some from when i was deployed.

i know the gt500 can hit low 12s stock

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
supercobra506 said:
i think thats one of the those army sluts that was sending naked pictures to her bf when she was deployed...i swear i have that picture and then some from when i was deployed.

i know the gt500 can hit low 12s stock

Why wasn't I notified about this:cuss:

I need to view them;-)

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Avatar pic: is of an army chick that had her topless pix posted on the Internets

Shelby ET's: car is low mileage, I'm sure Marlon's still getting used to it, and I'm sure with practice he'll do better... all pix are from one run I just pointed at it and started shooting with the camera like a machine gun (I got a Canon 300D with a 70-200L zoom lense) some pix I didn't post because they're fuzzy like the rear shot of the car above. On other runs I think he did better but I was waiting in the staging lanes with my car during those times.

Uber low ET's: I asked Marlon if he was expecting 12's or 11's and he mentioned that so far the best run he's seen with a Shelby was a 12.4 so you're not guaranteed to go mid 12's out the door from the dealership.

I just liked to see it in action, there were over 100 other cars at the event, some did good others did OK.

--Russ

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Car looks really great. Good pics. Does not matter what he ran but that he ran and had a great time doing so. It takes gonads to take a new car to the track and run it. I saw a fellow take a brand new 93 GT one year with really low miles rub the guard rail at the Bristol dragway. Tell him nice job and car.

Users who are viewing this thread