JDM's 2005 MUSTANG DYNO AND PICS!!

Formula51

Established Member
HEHEHEHEHE! Described me to the "T"!!!!!

And come on now, it was a 13 second Monte Car-slow. A high 13 second, but 13 seconds none the less.

What fun is a circle jerk when I have you to talk to here!?!

And yes I have seen several LS1's with 320-330rwhp trap 108mph where I live now. One of them was my buddy Jesse Pickens Black 2001 SS (starting Clemson Left Tackle) with lid and cutout. Commerce Raceay in Georgia, is over 1000ft above sea level and we dont exactly have the best air down here. And the fact that Commerce is known for being a slow track only adds to it! I know they can do better in the cold sea-level air. I'm sure you already know all this since you "regularly race".

The whole gear scapegoat thing. Come on, are you telling me you believed the car went 12.50@108mph with the stock gears and the little mods mentioned? He who regularly races would surely know better. Even I give you more credit than that.

Formula51

Established Member
Snorman said:
You were wrong about the weight of the '05.

Nope.

Here you go.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=515424&page=2&pp=25

It's on page 2, but I'll make it simple for you.

"hey fellas, just lettin ya know i ran 13.69 @99.75 with 1.93 sixty. i was running my 93 coupe also so i didnt make but 2 runs with the 05. the car has almost 700 miles now, weather was cold, and car was 3760#'s with me. my wife ran a 14.3 @ 100.68 in it ."

I didn't see where he said how much he weighs, but I bet it's less than 260 POUNDS!

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Formula50 said:
And come on now, it was a 13 second Monte Car-slow. A high 13 second, but 13 seconds none the less.
14's...13's...whatever. You tried to mislead people with your sig, it got you busted. Ahhh...what the heck, let everybody see...clicky, clicky. BTW, you'll find several members in that thread that DON'T LIKE YOU very much.
:lol:
Formula49 said:
And yes I have seen several LS1's with 320-330rwhp trap 108mph where I live now. One of them was my buddy Jesse Pickens Black 2001 SS (starting Clemson Left Tackle) with lid and cutout. Commerce Raceay in Georgia, is over 1000ft above sea level and we dont exactly have the best air down here. And the fact that Commerce is known for being a slow track only adds to it! I know they can do better in the cold sea-level air. I'm sure you already know all this since you "regularly race".
Well that's strange...at 320rwhp, 1000ft altitude, bad air and a slow track and your buddy's LS1 ran 108mph. I thought they needed mods and 335rwhp? You'll pull whatever excuses you can out of your hat now that somebody who owns an LS1 stated in this thread that he ran 107mph with 292rwhp. Problem is, if you admit that a 3500lb. F-body will run 108mph with ~300rwhp, you'll look like a hypocrite for claiming an '05 GT won't. I think even your feeble mind has made this deduction.
Thanks for letting me know that Jesse is the "starting Clemson Left Tackle"). I'm left wondering if this is supposed to intimidate me, or if it's another of your childish innuendoes, such as when you "look<ed> at wall with 2 black belts hanging on it and grin<ed>".
Formula48 said:
The whole gear scapegoat thing. Come on, are you telling me you believed the car went 12.50@108mph with the stock gears and the little mods mentioned? He who regularly races would surely know better. Even I give you more credit than that.
Unlike you (or maybe not), I read the whole threads and saw the car had 4.30's.
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Formula47 said:
Nope.

Here you go.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=515424&page=2&pp=25

It's on page 2, but I'll make it simple for you.

"hey fellas, just lettin ya know i ran 13.69 @99.75 with 1.93 sixty. i was running my 93 coupe also so i didnt make but 2 runs with the 05. the car has almost 700 miles now, weather was cold, and car was 3760#'s with me. my wife ran a 14.3 @ 100.68 in it ."

I didn't see where he said how much he weighs, but I bet it's less than 260 POUNDS!
Wow...that's just brilliant.
The same owner made this comment in the link I previously posted...
bryanzstang said:
3750#'s with me (240) shifted at 5900,5900, and 5500, made 3 runs ,all 60's at over 100 mph.
Hmmm...unless I'm mistaken, that's ~3500lbs. Try to focus, your assertation was that the 3600lb. figure JDM quoted was the curb weight without driver.
Formula46 said:
He states, "we weighed IT in" meaning the car not the car with driver I assume? I assume this because others who have weighed their GT in with driver are weighing in at over 3700lbs. It appears to be a very HEAVY car.
"Others"? What "others"? You mean bryanzstang?
:kaboom: :lol:
You must be getting used to looking stupid by now.
S.

Formula51

Established Member
"Well that's strange...at 320rwhp, 1000ft altitude, bad air and a slow track and your buddy's LS1 ran 108mph. I thought they needed mods and 335rwhp?"

I said 320-330rwhp because we did not dyno it after the lid and cutout. He made 311rwhp stock. So yes, it took mods and a good bit more than 300rwhp to run 108mph at my track. My point was that he ran this with a spinning 2.0 (roughly) 60' time. If he had cut a 1.65 (and not grenaded the rear, hehe) he would have trapped lower than 108mph. This relates to my whole spinning "theory" as you call it. Thats why I though the 108mph was a little high.

"Thanks for letting me know that Jesse is the "starting Clemson Left Tackle"). I'm left wondering if this is supposed to intimidate me, or if it's another of your childish innuendoes,..."

Dont let your anger blind you son. I was stating that so you would know my "buddy" is a real person, not some crap I made up to validate my point. Dont always think people are out to get you.

"Unlike you (or maybe not), I read the whole threads and saw the car had 4.30's."

As you will see if you read this post, I replied about the times and my doubts before the 4.30 gears were ever mentioned. As this was the only thread I knew of about the topic, until I found those other links much later, there was no way for me to know about the gears until they told me. You must of missed that when I asked you to re-read the threads. Like I said, you dont read and comprehend so good. Maybe that grammar will help ya.

"3750#'s with me (240) shifted at 5900,5900, and 5500, made 3 runs ,all 60's at over 100 mph. "

How was I to know the guy was a big ass man. I figured ya know, 180-200lbs max. Damn McDonalds and the Taco Bells of the world!

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Formula45 said:
I said 320-330rwhp because we did not dyno it after the lid and cutout. He made 311rwhp stock. So yes, it took mods and a good bit more than 300rwhp to run 108mph at my track. My point was that he ran this with a spinning 2.0 (roughly) 60' time. If he had cut a 1.65 (and not grenaded the rear, hehe) he would have trapped lower than 108mph. This relates to my whole spinning "theory" as you call it. Thats why I though the 108mph was a little high.
Oh...I see. Now it's at "your track", and you've eliminated the generalization. :rolleyes:
Formula44 said:
Dont let your anger blind you son. I was stating that so you would know my "buddy" is a real person, not some crap I made up to validate my point. Dont always think people are out to get you.
Anger? ROTFLMAO! C'mon...we both know why you made that comment, just as you made the comment about "looking at your black belts" hanging on the wall in another thread. It was pathetic attempt to intimidate (or impress?) me and others reading the post.
Just curious, as it's obvious to myself and others...why are you here?
S.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
This is getting crazy....all over a 2005 Mustang GT. And I thought my Terminator Buddies were bad :D

Life is too short guys....Merry Christmas!!

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
HotRodHarry said:
This is getting crazy....all over a 2005 Mustang GT. And I thought my Terminator Buddies were bad :D

:beer:
This is what happens to trolls on SVTperformance.com.
He's just pissed that I exposed him as a liar in an old thread.
S.

Formula51

Established Member
All those comments you keep posting, I call those humor. Oh well. I am not a liar. If you read that thread objectively, you will see me omitting pieces of information but never did I lie. I simply wanted you to focus on the car, so it was irrelevant who drove it as I stated in that post. When I said I didn't drive it, there went your focus. It doesn't matter anyhow. Once again our rambling has drifted completely off topic.

In regards to the troll thing. I am here because I like the Cobra and have high hopes for the next one, but there is nothing to talk about in regards to that car. There is no news about it. Would you call a Mustang guy who hangs out at GTO and Camaro messageboards a troll?

The Mustang is a very nice budget performer. I am very impressed! What more is there to say in regards to this thread.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. It's basketball time. Go Tigers!

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
What Mustang guy would want to hang out at gto & camaro message boards? :shrug:

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
HotRodHarry said:

Easy on the GT's :poke:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Formula51 said:
Snorman for one.
Quit your whining. You sound like a little b*tch.
1. I don't hang out at LS1gto.com. Get your facts straight. I have a handful of posts on that board, mostly trying to setup a race at Cecil.
2. I was hanging at z28.com when you were in diapers. Why? Because I had about a dozen friends with whom I raced, hung out and socialized on a regular basis.

You on the other hand, are nothing more than an internet story-teller liar[/i] who gets his rocks off trying to stir the pot.
Here is one of your little gems.
Here's another.
And another.

You sound like Bill Clinton, "you will see me omitting pieces of information but never did I lie."
S.

Formula51

Established Member
I also stated right below that, that I omitted those pieces of information to keep you focused on the "Car" in question, as the "driver" was not initially inquestion. It is very hard to keep you on topic.

I would rather be referred to as your "elimentary school teacher"! Trying to keep you focused and on topic. Otherwise you start throwing profanity around and making excuses for why you are on GTO and Camaro boards. Atleast I am here because I like the Cobra.

"I was hanging at z28.com when you were in diapers."

So you are like 40 years old and you act like this??????!!!!!!!??????? Atleast I have a tiny excuss when I get carried away, as I am only 21 by a few days.

:bowdown: to my elder. I see life has taught you much.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Formula43 said:
I also stated right below that, that I omitted those pieces of information to keep you focused on the "Car" in question, as the "driver" was not initially inquestion. It is very hard to keep you on topic.
Keep me on topic? Dude...you've gotten owned left and right by me and others on this board. But you're like a rubber ball...you just keep bouncing back.
You didn't have to keep me "focused" on the car, you were trying to deflect my inquiry. See...it's easy not to lie if you tell me about the car and try to get me to lose sight of the fact that you tried to deceive people about it's ownership interest. :bored: :kaboom:
Formula42 said:
I would rather be referred to as your "elimentary school teacher"!
The first requirement of that position would be that you can actually spell "elementary". :rollseyes
Formula41 said:
"I was hanging at z28.com when you were in diapers."

So you are like 40 years old and you act like this??????!!!!!!!??????? Atleast I have a tiny excuss when I get carried away, as I am only 21 by a few days.

:bowdown: to my elder. I see life has taught you much.
So I was wrong...you were in junior high school.
So go scurry away now...make up some more stories about a car you don't own, or devise another passive aggressive way to whine about the '05 Mustang or '03/'04 Cobras on an SVT board. Either way, you'll still look as foolish as you do now.
S.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
To get back on topic....I was at JDM in Freehold NJ today...man..that Torch Red 05 Mustang GT is awesome! Best of luck with it gang ! As always..great shooting the breeze with you.

So now....we are back on topic

Users who are viewing this thread