Jennifer Hudson mother found murdered.

NXSVTCOBRA

CHICAGO (Reuters) - The mother and brother of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson were found shot to death in the mother's Chicago home on Friday, media reported.

The Chicago Tribune said one of the victims was Hudson's mother, Darnell Donnerson. The entertainment website TMZ, citing a neighbor, said Hudson's brother Jason also was found dead.

A cousin who lived nearby discovered the bodies, TMZ said. The Tribune, quoting police, said the killings may be linked to a domestic disturbance.

The Chicago Police Department confirmed two people were found shot to death at the residence and said it was "being investigated as a homicide." But police did not release the identities of the victims or other details.

Other media reports said a 7-year-old boy, also a family member, was taken from the scene and that police had issued an alert for him.

Hudson won an Academy Award for her role in "Dream Girls."

http://in.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idINIndia-36146420081024

Sad story indeed. Just heard on the radio she's flying back to Chicago from FL. I'm just hoping she was notified by family or police before hearing it through the grape-vine.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That's unfortunate. I still have no idea who Jennifer Hudson is.

Common

Established Member
That's unfortunate. I still have no idea who Jennifer Hudson is.

Very good singer, I am sure you heard one of her songs on the radio. She won the American idol.

*please don't cut man points off from me for knowing this*

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Very good singer, I am sure you heard one of her songs on the radio. She won the American idol.

*please don't cut man points off from me for knowing this*

Actually, she was 7th that season, so your man card points are safe :D:D

canibus

Established Member
the whole time i thought it was kate hudson. poor girl. RIP to the deceased. hope they find the kid that got kidnapped

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
Seen this article this morning. This is pretty sad for the family. 2 people died and a little boy missing. RIP. Hopefully the child is found soon and unharmed

RedfireSVT

Established Member
sad story..... i have no idea who she is but if she was on american idol i'm glad i don't.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
the whole time i thought it was kate hudson. poor girl. RIP to the deceased. hope they find the kid that got kidnapped

I think it'd be a lot bigger deal if Goldie Hawn was killed...

Here's a vid, for those who don't know who she is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IASwqXrGdoY"]YouTube - And I am telling you I'm not going - Jennifer Hudson[/ame]

NXSVTCOBRA

I was just watching the game and they interrupted it saying that her brother in law has been arrested in connection with this. The 7 year old is still missing.

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
I saw a "Child Abduction Alert" on the electronic signs that give traffic reports, etc driving down 355 and 80 last night. I didn't know it related to this story until this morning. They displayed the abduction alert and the make, model, color, and license plate of, what I was told today, is Hudson's Mom's vehicle. Sad story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread