Jl 1000/1 and jl w7 12"

FLACO_G

Established Member
I am geting rid of my JL 1000/1 and W7.
They came in my cobra when I got her four months ago.
They are in perfect working condition. Only reason why I took them off was because of weight reduction. here are the pictures.
I will take $400 for the amp. and $300 for sub. : If you want both i will take $650. I prefer local buyer but will ship if necessary..

AMP. IS SOLD

SUB. SOLD

img1098v.jpg

img1097l.jpg

img1096j.jpg

img1095m.jpg

Last edited:

FLACO_G

Established Member
Yes it is. I just don't need this much bass. I have a local guy coming to look at the sub today.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
would you want to trade for a headunit? I have an alpine IVA-W200 cd/dvd player with navigation, ipod hookup, and the bypass module ill swap you. Its in really good working condition. Never gave me one problem

Tmac01baller

Established Member
I am so mad that I didn't see this a month ago. This is a smoking deal for the best in car audio. I'm surprised this isn't gone yet. You should put this deal up on ebay

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
want the navigation setup for your IVA-W200? Its the blackbird with the dock for the radio. If so id like to have the sub and box if you still have it if you want to swap. Ill even pay for shipping on both items

FLACO_G

Established Member
I am not an ebay user. I spend most of my time here. I have learned alot about my lightning and cobra on svtperformance.. just a nice way of saying "thanks fellow svt'ers" Hope somebody jumps on this soon. I am not interested in trades, I rather have the money.

Last edited:

FLACO_G

Established Member
$650 for both is the best i can do.

You know you are not going to find a better deal than this in a while.

FLACO_G

Established Member
S/e houston near 45 south and beltway (i tried to pm you but it says you are not receiving pm's)

Users who are viewing this thread