JL has some competion!

I'D WIN

Established Member
My blurp from NLOC~

Gary's first pass down the track was none the less badass and a successful one ... especially considering it was the trucks first pass and it made it all the way down! :cool:

8.57 @ 154

There is plenty of room for more ... not to mention it appeared to me that John rolled into the throttle on the initial launch and finally let into her (partially) around 200' or so. 2 more days to play around should prove some new grounds! Good luck to Gary, John (driver), and the rest of the crew who have labored day in and day out for several months now. The final piece is truly spectacular and the truck is beautiful!

EDIT~

Please excuse the not so good camera phone quality video footage but here it is...

Click here to watch Garys-Burnout

Click here to watch Garys-First Pass

The driver (whom also built the engine and has a great deal of craftsmanship/work vested in Gary's truck) has just a tad bit of experience and I am surprised he didn't push it further despite it being a test run so to speak. None the less, it was successful night and a good run! Unfortunately only one pass was made tonight when I think they were trying to shoot for 2-3. Fortunately, they have a couple days of racing ahead of them.

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
That's taking it to the next level.
When the new car bugs get sorted out, I can see a 7 sec. 200+ mph Lightning in the near future. :thumbsup:

whiteonblackL

Established Member
shoot at 8.57@154 he musta lifted. cause that being a turbo truck i would think it woulda mph more. but good lord it looks like its going to be a monster!!

Taunto

Established Member
thats sweet, i like how its pretty much right off the headers for the exhaust, u see the flames shootin out, that sure is fast tho.

Whaler

Established Member
What Tranny is in it? It sounded like a Lenco or Liberty, ect...?

If I missed where it was posted somewhere, sorry.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Now thats what I call competetion!! maybe we can finally take the 1st gen record.

Users who are viewing this thread