JLT Driver & Passenger Side Catch Cans

Lemonth

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm selling a pair of catch cans from JLT for the Coyote engine. I believe they should fit all 11-17 Mustangs, I had it on my 2014. I bought the passenger side can new around 3 years ago. The driver side I've gotten from someone else but I have never used it on my own car. The passenger side works great, caught a ton of oil. They're both cleaned and ready to go. Only issue I had was the can was very tight and difficult to take off on the driver side. After I took it off and cleaned it, it works like normal.

Looking for $150 shipped for both cans. I'm located in Glendale, CA. Local pickup is always preferred.

20180416_182936.jpg

20180416_183001.jpg

20180416_183122.jpg

Lemonth

Established Member
Anything different about the gen3 vs the gen1s

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Just glancing over their website, it seems like the 3.0 has a larger capacity (3oz vs ~1oz) and a new filter system. I personally never had in issue with the can filling up completely.

"ALL NEW JLT 3.0 Oil Separator
The new design is the 3.0 because it hold 3oz of fluid where the original held a little over 1oz. Solid and thick Billet construction Easy install with full directions and videos

NEW multi stage filter system designed to collect the finest of vapors and drop them into the easily removable bottom while allowing clean air to pass through to the intake. We put it up against the competition and have the videos to prove it."
https://www.jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=378&products_id=998

Users who are viewing this thread