Joes TT Ford GT *NEW NUMBERS*

LeoGSVT

Banned
well...joe just called and updated me on the dyno of the GT today...this is with the new motor, head/cams, bigger injectors and new pumps...still on the stock rails due to some minor issues with the new custom ones...last report was 1181rwhp and 1068rwtq....on 27.5lbs....the GT35rs are pretty much maxed out and they dont wanna push them anymore..until they upgrade to the bigger turobs 30+lbs joe says the new motor pulls alot stronger and picked up a ton more trq!! ill let any of the guys who were at the dyno post up everything else... they were tuning on Sunoco 115 gas...tony g said if it had been VP 116+ they would have gotten 1,200rwhp out of it...the rails and bigger turbos with good fuel will see 1,400+rwhp

roadracer247

Established Member
Big time money producing big time power...Hey LeoGSVT, did your friend Joe earn the money for that car himself? I remember reading about his car on another forum and a lot of people were asking if he was just some rich kid or if he actually earned it himself...

vipergts281

Established Member
roadracer247 said:
Big time money producing big time power...Hey LeoGSVT, did your friend Joe earn the money for that car himself? I remember reading about his car on another forum and a lot of people were asking if he was just some rich kid or if he actually earned it himself...
Who cares how he affords it.

And I want to know as well....what kind of numbers on pump gas? Does he know?

roadracer247

Established Member
vipergts281 said:

Well, like my post said there are several members of different boards that were interested...

LeoGSVT

Banned
roadracer247 said:

Joe is almost 37 years old..and onws his own compuer software company....working with the army and builds computers for hostipals and such...

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
vipergts281 said:

I'd usually agree with you, but if he really is just some spoiled rich kid, then it kind of makes me not like it as much.

Great numbers from a great car, but if daddy gives you all the money you ask for, what else do you expect?

Edit: someone already posted. Sweet car, nice to see someone working for such an expensive car.

Last edited:

roadracer247

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
Joe is almost 37 years old..and onws his own compuer software company....working with the army and builds computers for hostipals and such...

Very cool! There were some guys in the Corvette crowd that were asking about it and no one had the answer. :beer:

roadracer247

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Who cares how he gets his money. Sounds like a bunch of jealous people.

You have your right to think whatever you want. I could say the same about you asking about how much power he makes on pump gas because your jealous of his hoursepower numbers....but I don't care if you ask questions. I'm sure you will come up with some other reason why I MUST be jealous when asking a simple question....have a nice day vipergts281.:thumbsup:

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
If this was the Evo, everybody would be flipping a nut saying that its .00001 more HP on the dyno, but since its a TTGT, it's ok. Whatever.

On a good note though, the numbers really are amazing and the car should speak volumes.

vipergts281

Established Member
roadracer247 said:
You have your right to think whatever you want. I could say the same about you asking about how much power he makes on pump gas because your jealous of his hoursepower numbers....but I don't care if you ask questions. I'm sure you will come up with some other reason why I MUST be jealous when asking a simple question....have a nice day vipergts281.:thumbsup:
More comedy. :lol:

You may be jealous, you may not be. All I am saying is it sounds like jealousy when people ask questions about money. Like I said, maybe you are and maybe you aren't. If you aren't, my apologies. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread