John Force

haybale

Don't upset Little Man!!!
Established Member
So today for work I was sent to John Forces shop in Yorba Linda to work on a Fadal CNC. I started working and needed to use the rest room so I asked where it was, the machinst pointed to a door and said hang a left. The first thing I saw was about 6 of John Forces race cars. It was pretty cool to see them up close. Then as I was walking back to the machine I was working on I looked around a little and there is nothing but blower cases, blocks, heads, pistons, and every engine component they make on site for the cars. It was friggin awesome!! After I finished with the machine the shop sup gave me a tour of the show room and museum. It was great!!!

I didn't know they make (not just build) their own engines and blowers. there were like 25 blower cases and 4 engines in different stages of production, 1 was just a rough cut just resembled an engine block. really cool!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I've been to the shop myself. It's pretty amazing to think that it used to be a Lexus dealership.

Did you get a chance to see the blower dyno?? That was amazing to see run. No engine nose at all, just the ear piercing scream of the S/C.

svt99rag

Established Member
Nice, got to see his shop here in Indy a couple years ago. Amazing how they make a lot of their own parts for their cars. They also had a nice GT500 sitting there for a giveaway that I would love to have won.

LightningLou

Established Member
Would have been even cooler if you could have seen John Force and maybe throw a beer back with him after work. lol

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Yeah they make all their engine parts, and most of them only get used for a few passes before they get replaced.. Thats the price to play in the 8000+ hp world!

Users who are viewing this thread