John Wick: Chapter 2

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Saw it Friday. Double and triple taps for everyone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was like Oprah, but for doubletaps. YOU GET A HEADSHOT. YOU GET A HEADSHOT. AND YOU GET A HEADSHOT.
The tit for tat scene in the mall with him and Common was hilarious.
It was brutal, but I gotta say I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and the character and world building was top notch.
What will the third one be like I wonder...

ViciousJay

Established Member
I actually just saw the first one on saturday and thought it was ok, i mean he misses the one guy but can blow everyone else away like sneezing into a tissue. It was entertaining but kinda laughable.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Saw it last night and enjoyed it. Probably give it a good 7-8 for the shoot 'em up flick it is.
I think my favorite scene was toward the end, the place with all the mirrors kinda like Enter the Dragon. Ruby Rose's character was pretty cool too
Don't know if that qualifies for a spoiler but safe than sorry.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Move was action packed, literally beginning to end. My friend hadn't seen the first one so she was a little taken aback by all the killing/gruesomeness. By the end he was really into it, said she's going to watch the first one now.

That scene with him and Common shooting at each other and the crowd having no idea was really lol funny.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Move was action packed, literally beginning to end. My friend hadn't seen the first one so she was a little taken aback by all the killing/gruesomeness. By the end he was really into it, said she's going to watch the first one now.

That scene with him and Common shooting at each other and the crowd having no idea was really lol funny.
You should get your friend to see Raid 1 & 2 and IP Man 1 & 2 if he hasnt seen them.

Have heard nothing but rave reviews, I really wanna see it. Took my kids to go see Lego Batman Movie, it was very entertaining and had a ton of great previous Batman movie references. Now need some me time LOL

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
If you put this guy and James Bond together you could take out a country. It was way over the top for me and I was looking forward to it.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw it Saturday night and thought it was just as good, if not better, than the first John Wick. And because Keanu Reeves is one of the very few genuine, A-list celebrities who likes to live a simply, low-profile life, I think it made me enjoy the film that much more. Definitely looking forward to the 3rd!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Great! Now to get the gf to watch the first one so we can go see the 2nd!

Seems to be getting great reviews and opened to 30 million domestic.

Blown 89

Established Member
I haven't seen the first one but here's an honest trailer to keep ya'll entertained at work today:

Users who are viewing this thread