Jon Benet Ramsey - Re Investigated Series

barstowpo

Established Member
SO Burke killed her then the family decided to move her to the basement, stun gun her neck and then tie a tight knot of string around her neck? talk about BS!
The stun gun did not match the wounds. I don't believe they were in her neck. The wounds did match the electric train track in the basement. They also almost match the reenactment done in an interview of Burke. He demonstrated hitting her in the head with a hammer and stabbing her with a knife.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
The stun gun did not match the wounds.
According to who? Henry Lee from the OJ trial? I don't trust a word that guy says!

They're claiming that Burke accidentally killed JonBenet, due to a fit of rage brought on when she allegedly helped herself to a piece of pineapple out of the bowl that Burke was eating from.
They're suggesting that he retaliated by bashing her in the head with a flashlight. And they're suggesting she died of brain trauma.
The only problem with this theory is, there is other forensic evidence that suggests that she was strangled and even tortured with the garret around her neck first, because there are tiny little impressions of her own finger nail scratches around the area of her neck where the rope was placed.
This indicates that she was alive, and was trying to loosen rope.
And she couldn't have done that if she were dead from a blow to the head.
That doesn't exonerate anyone, but it reveals the act of a brutal and psychologically disturbed person, and a person with the knowledge of such torture devices. I don't know that a 9 year old boy would possess that kind of expertise. And they say DNA came from the Chinese manufacturer of the underwear...when the same DNA was found under JonBenet's fingernails...really?

csback_zpsmkq2uxfj.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I have not heard or know of any DNA evidence recovered from under her fingernails. Do you have a link for that? I dont really have faith in tabloid style reporting. Law enforcement based reports or something i could take serious.

Also a handheld stun gun doesnt leave 2 little red marks. It leaves larger light red abraisive areas. They conducted 2 tests on a live volunteer. Same results. Only the type of gun that shoots the electro studs that stick in you leave 2 dots similar to that.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I have not heard or know of any DNA evidence recovered from under her fingernails. Do you have a link for that? I dont really have faith in tabloid style reporting. Law enforcement based reports or something i could take serious.

Also a handheld stun gun doesnt leave 2 little red marks. It leaves larger light red abraisive areas. They conducted 2 tests on a live volunteer. Same results. Only the type of gun that shoots the electro studs that stick in you leave 2 dots similar to that.

Two things:

1.) How did the CBS investigators know how long the perp zapped the child? When they did their experiment, he was zapped for the blind of an eye. Is it possible a longer zap would cause the prongs to become hotter thus causing flesh burns?

2.) Has anyone thought about tasers with those prongs that are expelled and lodge into the body?

My god, so much of that CBS show was conjecture of a laughable degree.

Edit: Did CBS explain why one of the marks on her face (supposedly from train tracks) was much larger than the smaller ones?

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Anyone else watchnig the new shows on the Jon Benet Ramsey killing? I have been Fascinated with this crime since it happened. Mainly since it happened as I was beginning my LEO career. I have have many theories over the years. I have always felt Patsy Ramsey always had something to do with it. Things I learned over the years in LEO such as body language, speech, and one thing that stood out to me what that she would always close her eyes when making a pointed statement. This new series re investigates old evidence, offers new evidence and insights with field professionals. there are some new things that I just became aware of that I never knew and I finally have a theory as to what I believe may have happened. some of the compelling facts that are chilling to me are:

1) during the 911 call from Patsy, you can hear her obviously frantic. Then Patsy attempts to hang up the phone, but it doesnt disconnect the call from 911. after the audio was cleared up, its pretty clear what you hear. 3 different voices. Patsy's demeanor completely changes and you can her her say " well. we have called the police, now what?" Next you hear a mans voice say " we arent speaking to you." Now in the official police report, the Ramseys claim their son Burke was asleep at this time, during the 911 call. The next Voice you hear is a small male child asking "what did you find?" Next Pasty is heard again, saying something like "help us jesus help me jesus - then - WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO! at this point the call drops.

2) The ransom note after review by FBI profiler and other forensic agents all agree that it was very "Maternal" in nature. I wont go into why, there were so many revelations as to why it was maternal.

3) 6 hours pass and no one searched the house? really? then, when the FBI agent arrives on scene and organizes a search, John Ramsey walks to the exact spot where the body is? a 4 story house. 3000 sq ft and to walk to the exact location. furthermore, you couldnt tell it was a body on the floor. it looked like a waded up blanked. couldnt see any part of a body, yet John picks it up and carries it upstairs?

4) The suitcase next to the basement window.

my final theory is, there was no outside person who broke in and murdered Jon Benet. I think the kids were up playing, after supposed to be in bed. Burke accidentally struck Jon Benet on the head with the maglight ( the head of the light matched perfectly with the skull fracture ) - Burke is not able to get Jon Benet to respond so he goes and wakes the parents. When the parents find Jon Benet dead from the hit they panic. A mothers natural instinct if to protect their small child from danger so I believe in a panic, Patsy orchestrated the kidnap plot and staged the scene to make it look like a murder. John Ramsey had called for his plane during the morning while police were there. Odd dont you think? your child is gone and you want to fly somewhere? I believe the blue suitcase was next to the window because they were going to sneek the body of Jon Benet out in that case as if it were luggage. remember, the body was wrapped in a blanket. BUT that suitcase would not fit through that basement window so the plan was foiled. The Note pad that the ransom note was wrote on was back on Patsy's desk, and the pen used to write the note was laying underneath the phone Patsy used to call 911. It is my theory that Burke killed Jon Benet accidentally. Patsy covered it up by staging a crime scene. John went along with it.

Karma is a bitch patsy. You got exactly what you deserved.
I haven't read through the pages on here, but this was my exact take as well. The brother acted weird as hell in the interview tapes

Satyr

Established Member
The brother was super weird during his interviews. Everything seemed somewhat circumstantial aside from the brother's oddness.

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
I was thinking maybe they had the order backwards with the flashlight hit and the train track stab. They said the brother poked her with the track trying to see if she was dead or not. That doesn't sound like something a kid would do. He was shaking her and calling her name after he hit her, stabbing her to wake her up doesn't sound right to me.

How about after she came through and grabbed his pineapple and takes off he chases her down, still pissed off she got more stuff for x-mas than he did, and he jabs her in the back with the train track. "Give that back" but she had already eaten it. She starts to cry, "I'm telling" and runs off to tell. He sees red and chases after her again grabbing the flashlight along the way and hitting her in the head to shut her up but he didn't mean to hit her as hard as he did. I have a younger brother and we used to fight all the time and I remember trying to stop him from telling on me many times, never with a mag-lite to the back of the head though, I did chase him down and hold him down and try to calm him down though before he could tell on me.

I do think it was probably some sort of accident like they said, he didn't mean to kill her, he was just mad and got carried away. The parents covered it up because they didn't want to lose both their kids.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Two things:

1.) How did the CBS investigators know how long the perp zapped the child? When they did their experiment, he was zapped for the blind of an eye. Is it possible a longer zap would cause the prongs to become hotter thus causing flesh burns?

2.) Has anyone thought about tasers with those prongs that are expelled and lodge into the body?

My god, so much of that CBS show was conjecture of a laughable degree.

Edit: Did CBS explain why one of the marks on her face (supposedly from train tracks) was much larger than the smaller ones?

They tested a taser on sedated pigs and it left very similar wounds.

Due to the likely nail marks on the neck it appears that the strangling was done while she was alive.

I have a feeling they'll eventually get a DNA hit off a family member of the one that left DNA at the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread