JPC racing review

Benchracer

Established Member
Absolutely nothing but good things to say about this place and the employees. The shop was very clean and organized, the people were all friendly and helpful, and everyone is very professional. We had some issues with the valve springs on the dyno which were installed at a local machine shop here in Missouri. Justin knew I wanted to hit 1000rwhp before I left so he made sure whatever it took, he was going to make sure I left happy with my numbers and experience. He did a huge favor for me by dropping everything and busting ass to get the issue fixed. Obviously, I am very happy with the results(1066rwhp). Eric went waay beyond sales to make sure my trip was a good experience. I owe him a special thanks. Lots of good hospitality coming from him. Aaron and Shannon kept me from going crazy, being in the waiting room all day by chatting about cars and racing with me while my brother watched the history channel. Everyone in the shop was real helpful and friendly as well. Whether they like it or not, they all made a friend and customer for life. Great group of people. So this is kind of a thank you post to everyone there. You havent seen the last of me. Muahahaha:beer:

Benchracer

Established Member
Did you drive the car all the way home? If so, How was the drive?

Yes. I drove it 1000miles there and 1000miles home after the dyno. The drive was fine other than me running head on into a small snow storm that covered 3 full states that I had to drive through to get home. JPC loaned me some wheels and tires at no extra charge, that would handle the snow better than my drag radials. Just have to ship them back

Gray5.0

Established Member
More updates when the weather is better and you can scut ally get some street hits in this thing. I want to run a similar set up maybe not as aggressive and just want details on how this thing runs day to day. (Will not be my dd but am worried about the tables in the tune changing like a lot of turbo cars I hear about)

Benchracer

Established Member
More updates when the weather is better and you can scut ally get some street hits in this thing. I want to run a similar set up maybe not as aggressive and just want details on how this thing runs day to day. (Will not be my dd but am worried about the tables in the tune changing like a lot of turbo cars I hear about)

I have been driving it every day since I got back. On the warmer days(above 40*) it dead hooks on the street in all the gears on wastegate boost. On the colder days(20* or less), it lights the tires up even from a 2nd gear roll. These MT pros are pretty nasty. I meant to get vids this weekend but I had a lot of catching up to do with work and stuff at home, that I didnt get a chance.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
JPC loaned me some wheels and tires at no extra charge, that would handle the snow better than my drag radials. Just have to ship them back

damn that was really cool of them. Theyre the only place i buy my parts from.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Absolutely nothing but good things to say about this place and the employees. The shop was very clean and organized, the people were all friendly and helpful, and everyone is very professional. We had some issues with the valve springs on the dyno which were installed at a local machine shop here in Missouri. Justin knew I wanted to hit 1000rwhp before I left so he made sure whatever it took, he was going to make sure I left happy with my numbers and experience. He did a huge favor for me by dropping everything and busting ass to get the issue fixed. Obviously, I am very happy with the results(1066rwhp). Eric went waay beyond sales to make sure my trip was a good experience. I owe him a special thanks. Lots of good hospitality coming from him. Aaron and Shannon kept me from going crazy, being in the waiting room all day by chatting about cars and racing with me while my brother watched the history channel. Everyone in the shop was real helpful and friendly as well. Whether they like it or not, they all made a friend and customer for life. Great group of people. So this is kind of a thank you post to everyone there. You havent seen the last of me. Muahahaha:beer:

Thanks for all the kind words!!

I will make sure this post makes it way around the shop so everyone gets a chance to read it.

I want to say thanks to Brad for trusting us to do this job for him! Its not everyday some one is willing to drive 1/2 way across the country to tune their car.

Personally I'm very happy that we were able to make the power you were looking for and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Now we just need some better weather so you can crank that thing up to 17 PSI and let it eat!!

Thanks again Brad for all the business you have done with us for the past few years!! With out guys like you we would not be where we are today.

:beer:

Benchracer

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words!!

I will make sure this post makes it way around the shop so everyone gets a chance to read it.

I want to say thanks to Brad for trusting us to do this job for him! Its not everyday some one is willing to drive 1/2 way across the country to tune their car.

Personally I'm very happy that we were able to make the power you were looking for and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Now we just need some better weather so you can crank that thing up to 17 PSI and let it eat!!

Thanks again Brad for all the business you have done with us for the past few years!! With out guys like you we would not be where we are today.

:beer:
I obviously made the best choice in choosing JPC for EVERYTHING. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread