Jpc regrinds?

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Hey sorry i missed this.

If you have any specific questions i will try and answer them.

They make solid power what are you doing with the car?

crimsonchin2012

Established Member
Trying to make about 430ish-450ish whp on the car N/A (Currently I have a Jlt , offroad x pipe , gt500 a/b and resonator deletes) I got a set of stock cams for a good deal and would to get some regrinds. I was thinking about also adding a boss 302IM on the car and curious if I would need gears as well? I was also thinking about maybe adding a small shot to reach 500 whp...

D98GT

Established Member
I almost feel like finding some stock cams and sending them off for this as well; I can't help but to think what I can do with some blower cams

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Trying to make about 430ish-450ish whp on the car N/A (Currently I have a Jlt , offroad x pipe , gt500 a/b and resonator deletes) I got a set of stock cams for a good deal and would to get some regrinds. I was thinking about also adding a boss 302IM on the car and curious if I would need gears as well? I was also thinking about maybe adding a small shot to reach 500 whp...

I would really suggest headers with that combo but i dont see why you should not be able to make those numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread