[Jul 2, 2011] WS 4th Annual Dyno Shootout and Cruise (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Established Member
A Cruise? A Shop Tour? A Dyno Shootout?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ever wonder how much power your car is making at the wheels? Come on out to the 4th annual Wicked Stangs Dyno Shootout and find out!

Cruise to JR Competition Engines in Escondido

We'll meetup @ the Visitors Information Center in Mission Bay, and then take the scenic route to Escondido on the County Highway S6 through Rancho Santa Fe, and out Del Dios Highway past Lake Hodges. ROUTE MAP

Meet @ 6:30 am

Roll @ 7:00 am sharp

JR Competition Engines

A shop tour of North County's premier high performance engine builder. These Artisans of the Arc Welder and Masters of the Mill will share some of their tricks as we tour the shop and get a peek at their operations.

Arrive @ 8:00 am

Depart @ 9:00 am

Dyno Shootout @ Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports

They'll strap it down to the rollers, zing the wee out of it, and find out just how many screaming ponies are in your pony.

Arrive @ 9:30 (earlier if your dyno time is before 10:00 am)

Goes 'till 5:00 pm

$45 for 2 pulls

1st & 2nd place trophies for both N/A and Power Adder class (Blower/Nitrous/Turbo)

Maximum of 16 cars will be dyno'd, so sign-up early to guarantee your spot

DYNO SIGNUP

It's a party, and everyone is welcome to join us!

For More Info..
[Jul 2, 2011] WS 4th Annual Dyno Shootout and Cruise (San Diego, CA) | Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

Last edited:

cbr repsol

Established Member
thanks...maybe ill see if the family wants to go....is the parking on blacktop or grass? any firework shows nearby after?

cbr repsol

Established Member
thank you so much for the info....im actually have been thinking of buying the fr500 wheels in the anthracite....i could not find pics online anywhere....funny i checked out your pics and there u have it a mistichrome with them.:beer:

cbr repsol

Established Member
i think i might go to the 4th car show with the kids and bring the cobra...also wanna see the fireworks...lol hopefully pumpkinmaster can come he has a misichrome vert. it would be sweet parking next to him.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Ugh, dude, that's cool.......want to go....it's just that it's 4th of July weekend and everyone I know is doing stuff.

Are you going to have another event? I wouldn't mind bringing up my brothers C5 Z06tt (if Vettes are allowed).

wickedstangs

Established Member
Ugh, dude, that's cool.......want to go....it's just that it's 4th of July weekend and everyone I know is doing stuff.

Are you going to have another event? I wouldn't mind bringing up my brothers C5 Z06tt (if Vettes are allowed).

Yes everything is allowed..

Going to be a great cruise...

route-jpg.1661

gabe1530

Banned
i wont be able to make the dyno day as there is another meet ill be going to up north.
i might be able to make the meet on the 4th.

dwight, we might be able to meet up if i go.

Users who are viewing this thread