Just a rumor by Dodge...

pwrshft99

Established Member
Like the concept but not feeling that particular render.

Maybe Dodge sees a market but sadly, sport trucks have been dead for 15 years.

slow poke

Established Member
Drive it from the lot directly into the crusher for the good of humanity.

I wouldn't wipe my shit ridden ass with that trash.

They could put a jet engine it that garbage and it would still be the laughing stock of the road.

Thing makes a Pontiac Aztek look like a piece of art.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like a futuristic version of an el camino.
Yeah, I get the same vibe. It definitely more competes visually with the original Lightning overall. It has some design elements that I like, but overall, it's a design fail. Overall has a odd, confused look. JMO.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
And again lets give the Feds even more money that we don't have as our current fleet can not pass CAFE standards.

Here is something to correct that, how about building an entry level small car that can get about 35 MPG highway, that way you can go and do things like this without this problem being hung over your heads. But nope to hell with that lets Hellcat everything and so spend extra money out rather than keep it. And before anyone comes in here and says but oh Dodge is killing it or they haqve better finances than Ford, if that was even true then why for the last 2 years Fiat has been secretly trying to find a buyer for Chryysler, with no luck I might add as everyone knows it would take a miracle and a lot of chopping up and getting rid of models in order to even think of getting back into compliance with CAFE.

Uh, Fiat and PSA are in the middle of merging. No secrets. And yes, they will be a much larger and stronger company than Ford.

And seriously, who gives a rip if they are buying credits? Lol, what a joke. Do you want to point out that Ford is right smack dab in the middle of a multi-year federal criminal investigation into falsifying their own fuel mileage and emission claims?????? If it's lasted for this long, I can guarantee you that is a very bad thing for FoMoCo. Probably negotiating a settlement to keep people out of jail at this point.

Last edited:

Bensin

Established Member
So it looks like Dodge is back at it again with another addition in rumor, the Lightning Slayer. They are said to be kicking around just a 6.4 or going HC. What do you think?
I think X-Tomi Design is good at PS, but this Durango Rampage is just fantasy. X-Tomi Design
Is it a rumor just because he made one in PS? Will there be a BMW M4 pickup? X-Tomi Design: BMW 4-Series Pickup

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Ram hasnt released a SCSB truck in the new body style yet, maybe just maybe they will launch a sport truck with it to push more sales of the SCSB and put focus back on the new Rams. I would love a sport truck. And as for the no answer for the L lmao did we forget the SRT 10 Ram truck still the fastest production truck made...

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Ram hasnt released a SCSB truck in the new body style yet, maybe just maybe they will launch a sport truck with it to push more sales of the SCSB and put focus back on the new Rams. I would love a sport truck. And as for the no answer for the L lmao did we forget the SRT 10 Ram truck still the fastest production truck made...

Did we forget about the Holden HSV SS Ute. which would make the SRT and Lightning look like they was standing still on top speed. Yeah thought so.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
So after twenty years they finally build something to compete with the “L”

Yeah, I guess.

You must be joking, the SRT-10 was 16 years ago now. I guess putting a v-10 in a half ton truck doesn’t count call of the sudden?

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Damnit...treed

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Why?

Just make a Ram 1500 with a 6.4L/HellCat engine, for non offroad functions.
TRX for offroad, HC Ram for street/strip

Unless the Dodge Durabortion will compete vs the Ranger/Colorado class?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Why?

Just make a Ram 1500 with a 6.4L/HellCat engine, for non offroad functions.
TRX for offroad, HC Ram for street/strip

Unless the Dodge Durabortion will compete vs the Ranger/Colorado class?
This.

I'm still baffled to why dodge doesn't drop the N/A 392 into a Ram 1500 and call it a "Rumble Bee" again. Also, the TRX is a huge missed oppertunity to make it a T-RX and give it a Tyrannosaurus Head logo.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
upload_2020-7-10_16-56-14.png

Recon

Established Member
Yeah, not feeling the photo but the idea is awesome. I say put a Hellcat in anything that can take and some that can’t. They knocked it out of the park with that engine and have the balls to put it in anything they want, and they’re doing it. How awesome would’ve been to have a Trinity Powered F150/Raptor/Lightning back then? Or maybe something else they’d put the Predator in, but they wouldn’t do such a thing.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread