Just a thought... GT350

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
This is a shot in the dark (and probably in the wrong section) but the upcoming GT350 (if there is one) is rumored to have alot of things. C&D reported a 5.0 engine ect ect

What if the GT350 had a ecoboost 3.5? fits the car code. Would be a easy (ish) swap and complete the ecoboost options. Give us hope for a TT 5.0 in the next GT500?

Not saying that I believe that it would be the case but I haven't heard anyone mention it.

Thought?

Also when is ford releasing new info? Any day now?

RTD

Established Member
This is a shot in the dark (and probably in the wrong section) but the upcoming GT350 (if there is one) is rumored to have alot of things. C&D reported a 5.0 engine ect ect

What if the GT350 had a ecoboost 3.5? fits the car code. Would be a easy (ish) swap and complete the ecoboost options. Give us hope for a TT 5.0 in the next GT500?

Not saying that I believe that it would be the case but I haven't heard anyone mention it.

Thought?

Also when is ford releasing new info? Any day now?

April 18 is supposed to be the big day. IMO, the info that will be released will be the MSRP and horsepower ratings for the base car and the GT, that's it.

I don't think it's been officially confirmed whether the GT350 will be a regular '15 release, a late model year release, or a MY 2016 release. Even the name is not confirmed, though it seems fairly certain.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I had the same thought at one point... GT350 = 425hp 435tq ecoboost 3.5.... rumors seem to suggest a high reving v8 w/500+hp now

Users who are viewing this thread