Just another douche in a slow car

Kiohtee

Established Member
MovingZen read it again the guy in the Camary was moving slow he went to pass him and the guy tried to speed up then and put him behind a truck as the lane was merging the op sped past him and passed the truck and the camry kept his foot in it until he was tailgating the OP telling him to pull over giving the bird etc. OP Waved and left him. WTF are you reading and do you own a Camry?

MovingZen only has one post in this thread, which BTW, was NOT directed at OP. The real question is WTF are you reading?

Hint: Look at who he quoted.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
MovingZen read it again the guy in the Camary was moving slow he went to pass him and the guy tried to speed up then and put him behind a truck as the lane was merging the op sped past him and passed the truck and the camry kept his foot in it until he was tailgating the OP telling him to pull over giving the bird etc. OP Waved and left him. WTF are you reading and do you own a Camry?
Bro, why you tailgate me like that? lol I'm going to have to brake check you man! The car in my sig is not a Camry with ground effects I promise.

MovingZen only has one post in this thread, which BTW, was NOT directed at OP. The real question is WTF are you reading?

Hint: Look at who he quoted.
^ Man, that's exactly what I was thinking :shrug:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Bro, why you tailgate me like that? lol I'm going to have to brake check you man! The car in my sig is not a Camry with ground effects I promise.

^ Man, that's exactly what I was thinking :shrug:

Nice Camry bro! Is that the SE V6 with paddle shifters?!

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Nice Camry bro! Is that the SE V6 with paddle shifters?!
I know it's a different angle.. and a little more light, but here she is in all her glory! If you haven't seen my other thread, I got new wheels. The optima yellow top is a new addition. I'm working with a guy to get a custom tray to lower it a little bit. ;-)

14.jpg

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
This happens around me a lot, normally I just ignore it, but anytime it deals with a semi or semis coming up and the situation permit's I'll drop down and go WOT so said idiot has no chance of cutting me off then having me stuck behind the semi(s) for miles.

They don't call it the fast lane for nothing. I don't care if someones going 120mph if someone else comes up behind them doing 160mph, get out the way.

Para81

Established Member
I live in Florida.

We get every piece of shit from Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri and Illinois.

I recently was minding my own business in my Porsche and a disgusting piece of trash woman and her skinny meth looking bf out of nowhere start giving me and my wife the finger. They then slammed on the brakes mid highway (55mph) and came to a complete stop in front of us almost causing an entire pile up. Still haven't figured out what it was all about but I suppose me flying by her in a Porsche 911 earlier made her out to prove a point. No damage to my car luckily. If there was i'd probably be in a cell right now.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I have zero issues coming right up on someone's ass if they are dragging ass in the left lane. They are usually on their cell phone. I'll even flash my brights if they are not moving over. This is of course assuming they are not in traffic themselves. If they want to brake check me and get rammed by a 7000 lb raptor, they can certainly do it then.

Prototype007

Established Member
OP should have pulled over and gave them a head check. Been a great time to show your children and the other guys, that when playing the stupid game you just might win the stupid prize.

They don't call it the fast lane for nothing. I don't care if someones going 120mph if someone else comes up behind them doing 160mph, get out the way.

THIS!!!

b_dike

Established Member
Well I see my post wasn't completely understood. To explain, I left out the initial situation that the op's story began with. Someone in front going slow, you go to pass, they speed up and box you in behind another slow car.

Now insert my post, after pass is made on asshats not letting op through...

Sorry for the confusion.

And NO I don't drive around like an ass slowing people down on purpose. I can't stand those drivers. Which is why I like to give them a taste of their own medicine.

paluka21

Established Member
I live in Florida.

We get every piece of shit from Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri and Illinois.

I recently was minding my own business in my Porsche and a disgusting piece of trash woman and her skinny meth looking bf out of nowhere start giving me and my wife the finger. They then slammed on the brakes mid highway (55mph) and came to a complete stop in front of us almost causing an entire pile up. Still haven't figured out what it was all about but I suppose me flying by her in a Porsche 911 earlier made her out to prove a point. No damage to my car luckily. If there was i'd probably be in a cell right now.

Funny, I had some idiot do that to me for no reason before as well. My DD has HID headlights and I'm aware they are bright even on low beams. Come to find out this jerk must have thought I had high beams on which is why he was brake checking me, even when I was several car lengths behind him. Guy got out of his car at a stop light and walked up to my car in traffic. I was very close to chin checking him when he leaned over to speak with me because I felt threatened, but there was traffic passing behind him as he stood on the yellow lane divide, which would mean he most likely would have fallen back into on-coming traffic and getting run over if I slugged him. I told him to pull over into an empty parking lot if he wanted to discuss further, so I pull over and he keeps going. Frigging idiots!

Ithnu

Established Member
I place my hand out the window, wave good-bye, then downshift to 4th and leave his stupid a$$ and dumber wife behind.

Waving good bye instead of a middle finger is waaaaaay funnier. The guy knows he didn't piss you off then; but he's pissed. That's a road rage kill.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Just be happy he didn't have an SE with the V6 and race-inspired paddle shifters or you'd never gotten around him:)

This type of bs is becoming more frequent by me as well. Really wish they'd pass more slow poke/left lane laws like they have in Georgia and Texas.

I love this law in Texas unfortunately a bunch of asshats still sit in the left lane while faster moving traffic is sitting behind them. I rarely tailgate anyone but not moving over for faster traffic is definitely the one time I will do it.

droptop03

Established Member
Unfortunately, she did not pull up her top. That I might have enjoyed. That was cool vid. I have actually seen a Chippy do that here on the freeway. Also had a buddys mother get cited for too slow in the fast lane. But that was a chicken sh** ticket in my opinion. He was to he right pacing her and left no room for her to move over, then cited her for not allowing traffic to pass. And by the way, my sig should show I drive kona blue boss.

Last edited:

Ithnu

Established Member
In CO you can actually be given a ticket for "left lane camping" or impeding traffic. There has to be 5 cars being impeded.

I actually got out of a ticket (in my truck, no mustang story) after going around a guy into the far right lane at 10 over. I was pulled over and I told the officer I drove like that because the 1st drive was already breaking the law. The cop was pretty cool and said "I'm letting you go on a technicality".

kaz109

Established Member
^^^^^ whatch out ppl, he has a full cobra swap GT and that makes him a bad ass lol

Users who are viewing this thread