Just another douche in a slow car

zacmustang03

Established Member
Lol...get the facts straight, I drive a C63, I haven't driven my neon is well over 2yrs since I don't have an interest in drag racing anymore. Should I mention my track toy as well so u don't have to view my profile for info on me tough guy? Hahaha
Even better Mercedes. did it come with a purse? or did you pick that up after. Hey great idea why don't you respond with something and then ill respond and so on and so forth . We can continue this battle via the Internet like a couple children. okay so its your turn go ahead say something else....

kaz109

Established Member
This is a discussion forum which means ppl talk about certain topics. In this case the topic was how tough you are. ...I mean you are the only one is this thread man enough to say he would pull a guy out of his car and kick his ass in from of his wife....you are the coolest in this thread that's for sure lol

zacmustang03

Established Member
solid response ill give you a 10 for effort . Internet tough probably makes you feel pretty good eh... congratulations youve won this round. mostly because i dont wanna talk to you any longer. thumbs up dipshit

kaz109

Established Member
solid response ill give you a 10 for effort . Internet tough probably makes you feel pretty good eh... congratulations youve won this round. mostly because i dont wanna talk to you any longer. thumbs up dipshit

I wouldn't know..I never claimed to be " internet tough" ....you on the other hand....well let's just say you have plenty to spare .

Dipshit huh? I haven't heard that since highschool how old are you? Your " did your Mercedes come with a purse " comment would make sense because I remember my mindset at that age.

zacmustang03

Established Member
I wouldn't know..I never claimed to be " internet tough" ....you on the other hand....well let's just say you have plenty to spare .

Dipshit huh? I haven't heard that since highschool how old are you? Your " did your Mercedes come with a purse " comment would make sense because I remember my mindset at that age.
oh look he has graced us with another comment .. what is your plan here are you getting something out of this? Did i hurt your feelings? you haven't been called a dipshit since high school and your need to know my age?. Of course you would resort to the spelling examination. Never mind you dont win... fail guy fail. you should of just never replied.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Even better Mercedes. did it come with a purse? or did you pick that up after. Hey great idea why don't you respond with something and then ill respond and so on and so forth . We can continue this battle via the Internet like a couple children. okay so its your turn go ahead say something else....

Brogina, you're the only child in this discussion amongst men. Exit stage left before I embarrass your brokedick hackwagon with my four door family beater. Then you can remind me of how soft you think ctsv's are.

zacmustang03

Established Member
Brogina, you're the only child in this discussion amongst men. Exit stage left before I embarrass your brokedick hackwagon with my four door family beater. Then you can remind me of how soft you think ctsv's are.
haha wow and the fools come in packs. anytime you want to have a go at my "hackwagon" i welcome it.. should i wait here or will that overpriced pos even make it up here?

Rios302

Established Member
I was minding my own business on a 4 way street driving at the speed of traffic. The light came to a stop so I slow down. Maybe I slowed down a bit slower than traffic but either way there were cars on front of me so there was nowhere to go I was in the right lane. Thing is I looked in my rearview mirror and I see this stupid lady flipping me off, running her mouth while getting so close to my car I swear she almost hit it. I chose to ignored her behavior but she kept running her mouth and her distance pretty close t my car. The light turns green and I move along. Cars were still in front of me yet she kept chasing me showing the same reckless behavior. I could care less about her behavior but I still decided to I slowed down almost to a stop as to get her attention letting her know I knew what she was doing. She didn't have the guts to hit my car but almost did. All of the sudden I see this side road that goes back into the street about a quarter mile or so. I quickly exist and not a single car or anything to worry about. I hit the gas pedal and speed up all they until I come to a stop. I do the stop and get back into the street right in front of her car once again and I slowed down once again. The reaction on her face was priceless. I have to admit my behavior was not the best but this lady deserve a lesson. she still run her mouth and flip me off at the next light yet I did nothing but drive along with traffic. This probably pissed her even more. I finally exist a few blocks after.

kaz109

Established Member
oh look he has graced us with another comment .. what is your plan here are you getting something out of this? Did i hurt your feelings? you haven't been called a dipshit since high school and your need to know my age?. Of course you would resort to the spelling examination. Never mind you dont win... fail guy fail. you should of just never replied.

How you got the impression I got my feelings hurt only speaks to the fact that you are young and naive. Like kirk said you are the only child in this thread and you have proved it with every post in this thread. I also find it funny you calling kirks car a POS considering your.......ahhhh nevermind. No need to point out the obvious

BlueSnake01

Established Member
How you got the impression I got my feelings hurt only speaks to the fact that you are young and naive. Like kirk said you are the only child in this thread and you have proved it with every post in this thread. I also find it funny you calling kirks car a POS considering your.......ahhhh nevermind. No need to point out the obvious
Hey man I like my NE and dont consider it a POS :(

I’ll give Zac a pass since he has a hot wife/GF :-D

California does have a lot of douche drivers, they also come in all colors and race.

zacmustang03

Established Member
Okay first off. I didnt attack you , you started this with your direct comment towards me. over me stating my opinion on a matter that would of be my personal choice on what i would of done.. you obviously wouldnt of done that. the fact you have a vagina is probably just coincidence.
i actually like the ctsv but in my opinion there soft cars. that probably hurts your buddys feelings with me saying that. and unless he is runnin 10s at the track it would be a long ways to come to get smoked by a hackwagon. let alone my 9 second 68 superstock dart. i suggest you spend more time advancing your career at your 70 thousand dollar a year job so that you can actually afford a Mercedes instead of wasting your time on svt looking for people to insult...

Blone

Established Member
One word,,,,,Caifornia. Home of the US stupidest drivers.

Thanks to all the asshat transplants that move there and cannot comprehend the faster paced lifestyle. Native Californians know how to drive, the transplants that come from the state of whothehellcaresjustgoback and don't adapt to the faster paced driving habits do not. They're used to driving in their sleepy little towns, not much traffic, they move to the west and don't know what the hell to do behind the wheel.

ShiftinGT

Established Member
This happens around me a lot, normally I just ignore it, but anytime it deals with a semi or semis coming up and the situation permit's I'll drop down and go WOT so said idiot has no chance of cutting me off then having me stuck behind the semi(s) for miles.

They don't call it the fast lane for nothing. I don't care if someones going 120mph if someone else comes up behind them doing 160mph, get out the way.

Lol at anyone who has this mindset. If I have a turn coming up and need to ride in the "fast lane" best believe i'm not going 70 just to slow down and waste my brakes and gas. Of course i ride in the slow lane till I get close to the turn.

So you best believe when some idiot comes flying up behind me riding my ass when I have my turn coming up I will be slowing down, and it will be THEIR fault when and if they hit me.

confused

Closet Mopar guy
Established Member
I despise it and have gotten somewhat used to it.Now that I have two little kids(oldest one 5 and he repeats EVERYTHING I say)I have to watch what I say and do but there are times I drop the hammer and pass people.He loves it however I try not to do it often.Being that dropping the hammer on a 94 Town Car is less than exciting most people don't know I punched it.:cuss:

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
I don't know what i'm going to do when I come back from Germany. The things in this thread make Americas roads much more dangerous. Road rage, having to pass in the right lane, tailgating, etc. These people in Germany/Europe respect the roads and know how to drive. Wish it was harder for Americans to get a drivers license. It cost thousands over here for Germans to get a license.

must03svt

Established Member
well from all the reply's to op. I guess in away I'm a asshat. If I'm driving down the interstate @ 5 to 10 miles over the posted speed and am in the left lane with cars in front of me. (i hate tail gating and am at least 5-6 car lengths behind the car in front of me. and see in the mirror some guy weaving in and out of traffic and speeds up to try to get between the me and the car in front of me . I speed up and block him out. So does that make me asshat?

Users who are viewing this thread