Just bought SLP Loudmouth

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I just couldn't wait till the summer time, plus they have a sale on so it was just too temping. I was thinking about the Borla set up but after visiting mustangexhaust.com and listening to the sound clips I was sold on the SLP.

What exhaust system do you guys have and if you could do it all again what one would you get?

Tman

Established Member
Nice! Where did you pick it?
I almost bought one from RTM but then changed my mind and ordered the Stingers. If you live close enough maybe once it gets warmer we can hook up and compare! :thumbsup:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I ordered it directly from SLP off of the website. Unfortunately I live in New Brunswick and the farthest west I go is Ontario in the summer. So the only way we can compare is over the phone or something.LOL. However I know a guy out here with stingers on his, so when the summer rolls around I'll post how they compared.

Tman

Established Member
Hehe, no problem man!! Lets make it a road trip! :thumbsup: J/J.
Sure once it gets warmer will do so. Do you have any clips by any chance?
I will post some once I get it on. :thumbsup:

04torchred

Established Member
I got the Stingers, but they haven't arrived yet. If I could do it again I would get a 3" MAC(only if the system fit and was stainless) I think it would rust too quickly up here in Canada. 3" I believe will be better for the car once you go over 500rwhp.

I love how the Stingers sounds so I won't be disappointed. I think I will do either a MAC prochamber with them or maybe a catted X or MRT H. Who knows.

Hope you enjoy the SLP, I bet it will sound mean.

Users who are viewing this thread