Just Chilling on Super Bowl Sunday

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member
Yesterday, Super Bowl Sunday was a great day weather wise so I took the cobra not looking for any trouble but while cruising minding my own business I see 2 mustangs getting it in on 210 so I kindly move over and let them pass. They waited for me at the first light reving so did what any person with a TERMANATOR would do I proceeded to smash them by some busses when the light turned green that was the first race. Then the second time I let them go 3 cars then left and same result. We all stopped at the McDonalds and talked a bit their stangs were 2012 and 2011, modded exhaust, tune, and CAI . It felt great to actually see me humiliate some this year………….

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
At first I was like popcorn.gif

But then I looked at your sig, and it all made sense. Nice kills!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Yesterday, Super Bowl Sunday was a great day weather wise so I took the cobra not looking for any trouble but while cruising minding my own business I see 2 mustangs getting it in on 210 so I kindly move over and let them pass. They waited for me at the first light reving so did what any person with a TERMANATOR would do I proceeded to smash them by some busses when the light turned green that was the first race. Then the second time I let them go 3 cars then left and same result. We all stopped at the McDonalds and talked a bit their stangs were 2012 and 2011, modded exhaust, tune, and CAI . It felt great to actually see me humiliate some this year………….

Oh no you didn't beat 5.0s did you? Awaiting storm of replys...I see the 623 on pump gas but it won't matter...

azmarkus

Established Member

One of a kind?

dead man walkin

Established Member
Svt mustang 01 .. they don't make 650... it's more like 700.. I mean mine did, just be removing the cats!!! I also pull 1.9 g in a corner with the California special facia!! Good kill op. I do love my 400 hp 2011 but I have always loved and will respect the 03-04 cobra!

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Those Terminators are nasty! If I see one, I don't attempt anything so that I don't get my ass handed to me.

Users who are viewing this thread