Just got a Honda 125r dirt bike. What are the best forums?

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
I want to learn how to tune it, what the best filters/pipes/mods are, and general maintenance.

I'm having a blast on it, that lil 2 stroke gets up! :banana:

motoman991

Banned
Thumpertalk is mostly 4 strokes. 125's have basically no low end power, in a week of two it will be time to step up to a CR250. Everything2stroke.com is a decent site or dirtbike.com

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Is the Gold Series on their website? I don't see it. I see the Fatty, Factory Fatty, SST, and the Gnarly.

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
sorry my bad. you had me second guessing myself there. but the one i was trying to say is the Fatty. the factory one is junk, you use it hard once and it'll be rusted and look terrible the next day. But depending on how much you want to put into your bike i can give you plenty more suggestions.

"Our Fatty Gold Series pipe broadens the powerband and provides a healthy power increase everywhere. "

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
sorry my bad. you had me second guessing myself there. but the one i was trying to say is the Fatty. the factory one is junk, you use it hard once and it'll be rusted and look terrible the next day. But depending on how much you want to put into your bike i can give you plenty more suggestions.
Ahh I see. From what I've read it's all about the pipe and not so much the silencer. What do you think about running the stock one with a good pipe? Would it make a noticeable seat of the pants difference?

Also curious what year pipes will fit the bike(it's an 04) or if an 04 only will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread