Just got my tickets. So excited and had to share

Cos

Established Member
Not sure how many other motorsports fans there are out there but I just got my tickets and can't freaking wait!

IMG_20120404_150101.gif

IMG_20120404_150118.gif

PANO_20120404_163241.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Sweet! I love F1 and hope the Austin GP will happen this November, will definitely be there if it does. I am on mailing list for tickets, if and when they become available.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
ahahaha

Cos, are one of those tickets for me? :)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Sweet! I love F1 and hope the Austin GP will happen this November, will definitely be there if it does. I am on mailing list for tickets, if and when they become available.

Not an F1 fan but I am excite to see a F1 race here in the states so I can actually watch it at a normal time and not have to to stay up till 1-4am to catch it like my tard buddy.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not an F1 fan but I am excite to see a F1 race here in the states so I can actually watch it at a normal time and not have to to stay up till 1-4am to catch it like my tard buddy.

I have friend that will stay up all hours to catch it live as well, I on the other hand just DVR that shit and watch it in the morning etc...

Last edited:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
OP, that is awesome! Who are you rooting for?

The best and closest race I could attend in the near future is the Aussie V8 Supercar race in Texas in 2013. Seeing F1 at Silverstone or the Nurburgring short circuit is on my to do list though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is great! I'm jealous. LOL! Hey, have a great time. It will surely be one of those things you'll do that you'll never forget. :)

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Prepare to be in sonic and aroma heaven! I've been to the LBGPX a few times and it (F1 racing) is an event that any car enthusiast should experience. Congratulations. :beer:

Edit: Just realized LBGPX is Indy car not F1. :bash: Still a great experience anyway.

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Congrats man! Lucky bastard. My friend and I were planning a road trip to Canada from Florida for the 2009 Canadian Grand Prix but I joined the Marine Corps before we could go. We're going to try to hit up the one in Texas in November. Can't wait.

(And when I win the lottery, I'm going to Monaco.)

Cos

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Yeah I cant wait until we get to go.

Not sure why you arent allowed photos in the roadside cafe.....

I cheer for Hamilton/McLaren but I am really starting to like Kimi now that he is back.

As for all you guys, I am pretty sure Austin is going ahead, I could have bought tickets for that too. I hear NJ is getting a race next year too. Hopefully people actually go and they dont make it out to be another California.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am registered to get Austin tickets. since I live right up the road maybe I will rent my two spare bedrooms out, include meals and transportation to the track for a grand or so per person lol

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Very jealous.

I was considering purchasing tickets for Canada. I'm on the mailing list for Austin and planning on picking up tickets, probably like every other person in the country, but the rumors on the ticket prices are starting to get insane.

Users who are viewing this thread