Just got the 2015 Mustang order guide...

hitmix300

Established Member
would be very cool to have a 50th anniversary svt. but clearly not going to happen since the voodoo (5.2L, sleeveless) engines are not ready for production.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Ummm, no. It means somewhere in that year. It's like a friend saying I'm gonna stop over tomorrow. Do you assume they're only going to be there at 1 or 2?

"will" or "could" either or....

Why would you say next calendar year if its not going to be available 1/2 or 3/4 way through the year? Specifically when you talk about auto production when its either jan feb or the next model year.

jonb347

Established Member
Lots of dick swinging in here. Ford posted official stuff on a 15 shelby in literature ordering...which I posted. They also never have the svt in the same order guide....so there is still a chance for late production 15...perhaps job 3. And it was in concepts last time I looked. But who cares. It will get here when it gets here and it will be awesome. Why is everyone a dick about who has the most accurate info.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Wow!

People say 15 and they think it will be out in oct/nov. It wont.
People say late 15 and next calendar year and they think it will be out in jan/feb. It wont.

Why not say it like it is? It will be out june/july or later in 2015, 12-14 months from now.
I dont understand why this is so hard?

Users who are viewing this thread