just got tuned at RET

crizzut

Established Member
Took my car to Greg yesterday, after 3 pulls he had it down. The car runs smoother than ever. 594/557:rockon:
The man lives up to his reputation, if anyone needs their svt tuned go to him.
CJ.gif

DEMONSNAKE

Established Member
crizzut said:
whipple 3.0, I'd love to retune it with longtubes, but I don't think there's anyway I would ever pass smog. Don't know people.
huh :shrug: whipple 3.0 ?????????????? :shrug: ok but what puley did you dyno it with?????????????????????????

crizzut

Established Member
3.0 pulley on my whipple

didn't see you in there Albert. I wasn't serving sunday thay had me doing other shit and I was about to rip a couple peoples faces off.

luv2drum1

Established Member
crizzut said:
3.0 pulley on my whipple

didn't see you in there Albert. I wasn't serving sunday thay had me doing other shit and I was about to rip a couple peoples faces off.

I was there between 5:00pm and 6:20pm. I was sitting to the right of the front entrance. You looked busy, so I didn't want to interrupt. Matt was our server, cool guy. Also, try to stay calm there buddy,ha,ha. Take care dude.

To answer the other questions asked. Crizzut was running his stock lower with the 3 inch upper on 91 pump gas when he put up the Whipple numbers. That car sounds mean.

RixSikcobra04

Excellent numbers! I can't wait for Greg to tune mine. Talked to him on the phone, seems like a cool dude and obviously very knowledgeble:coolman: ...Sounds like the trip down to SoCal will be well worth it:beer:

userob2002

Banned
RixSikCobra said:
Excellent numbers! I can't wait for Greg to tune mine. Talked to him on the phone, seems like a cool dude and obviously very knowledgeble:coolman: ...Sounds like the trip down to SoCal will be well worth it:beer:

Plus 1--Greg the man.

redocmach1

Established Member
nice numbers man...i just wanna ask...do u ever run it? i never c u racing it when i come home on the streets? do u take it to the track? i never see u there either, nor do i see times? u have one fast, badass cobra, u should be making some money racing with all the people in OC, or shit at least ripping it up sometimes???...

Users who are viewing this thread