Just joined the FiST club

robraySVT

Established Member
I woke up Christmas morning to a green envy 2014 with 12k miles and recaro package. My wife wrapped the key fob like a present, and when I opened it I was in total shock. I walked outside and it had a big bow on top. My wife is the most awesome beautiful woman in the world!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats amazing. Enjoy. One of the most enjoyable driving cars ive ever owned.

robraySVT

Established Member
paw7c8TDj

whiplash306

Established Member
GREAT story....just used it as a guilt trip with the wifey (perfect timing as she's sitting right next to me....bwahahaha!) But seriously, you're gonna LOVE this little car. I've had mine from brand new until just at 30k miles now and it's performed flawlessly. I seriously look fwd to driving this little beaST every day! Somehow Ford took a really bland, base model, rental fleet, cheap'o car, threw some REALLY trick stuff at it, made it punch WELL ABOVE its weight class and created a "feel" that will have you thinking you're driving something truly special every day. It's hard to explain.....and this coming from a guy who has a 600 rwhp C6ZO6 sitting in the garage next to the Fiesta! Enjoy it man! They really are neat cars!

Zemedici

Established Member
They are amazing specially when you get to toss and throw them from one corner to the next. They just stick, so all you have to do is keep the hammer down.

Hmm......I like that color too. May need to stop by my ford dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread