Just ordered a MMR Street Mod 900 SB...

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Guys were nice as hell, walked me through all the options and goodies available...SB is good for 900hp which i will more than likely never see unless a turbo gets bolted on but it's great for piece of mind. Got the ARP mainstuds and head bolt option for added security...anyone ever deal with these guys or have one of their shortblocks? I do know that the owner was part of X2c back when they were makeing great stuff.

Jay

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
Contact #? What other goodies did ya get? And if you want, pm me a price range for what you got? I might be needing one very very soon.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Tranzlucent said:
Contact #? What other goodies did ya get? And if you want, pm me a price range for what you got? I might be needing one very very soon.

www.Modularmustangracing.com

To me shipped and assembled total was $3,500.00.

SB $2,799.00
ARP head studs $199.00
ARP Main studs $179.00
Shipping $300.00

SoCalSnake

Established Member
He's finishing up my whippled stroker as we speak.

Good shop to deal with and very competitive pricing.

Customer service is consistently good and Mark Luton will answer every and all questions.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
SoCalSnake said:
He's finishing up my whippled stroker as we speak.

Good shop to deal with and very competitive pricing.

Customer service is consistently good and Mark Luton will answer every and all questions.

What kind of delivery time were you given for your motor...i was told 3 weeks..is that a pretty solid estimate or should i plan for longer?

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Since your in CT, I'm assuming he's shipping the motor to you.

I'm in L.A. and only 1 hour or so from MMR which is in Oxnard. I sent my car up to MMR to have the engine stroked along with brakes, HE, head work, diff. brace, some random interior stuff new shifter etc.

Total working time for my car has been 12 weeks...BUT if you're only talking about the S/B, i believe that 3 weeks is an accurate time. Obviously, I had alot of other parts ordered and work done, but if I remember correctly, Mark got the s/b in pretty quickly and the work done quickly as well.

MMRs customer service and communication with the customer is excellent, so if you run into any bumps, Mark will take care of it.

3 weeks sounds pretty accurate...but don't be surprised if it takes a bit longer. There's always some minor delay around the corner that neither the customer or the tuner can forsee...

Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread