just ordered hid kit

sxecobra

Established Member
I bought a kit 2 days ago ..from ddm tuning... they are based out of california...

just checked the tracking n this is where its at...

map.GIF

:rockon:

:dw:

SVTDice

Established Member
I just ordered mine earlier this week. I'll have to check the tracking on it.

By the way, Did you draw that picture? It looks like it. Haha!

ram4whldrr

Established Member
All of their kits come straight from China. They take a little longer to receive because of this but I have had good luck with their kits and have been using them for a couple of years now.

Jefe

Established Member
I ordered mine through VVME. Shipped from Guangzhou to Hong Kong to LA to Arizona in 2 days. Ordered on a Tuesday and had them Thurs mid day. Insane...

sxecobra

Established Member
the package got to n left San Fransisco on monday 10/1..
I live 4 hours away... still no HIDs =/ lol

Slobanator

Established Member
I ordered mine on Friday. 9/5/2012

9007 low beam only.. 55w.

Hopefully dosint take several months to get.

rynelson85

Lurker
Established Member
I just finished installing DDM HIDs on my 04 GT. Went with 6000k 35w on both headlights and fogs. Looks great with tinted lights! I've purchased 6 kits from them now and only issue was a bad bulb in 1 kit; which they sent another bulb free of charge to fix. Here's a pic:
7y7esubu.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sxecobra

Established Member
update on my order... so it went from SF to Bakersfield ????,then back here to Visalia??? wtf !!!

Your Item Status: Your item arrived at 7:01 am on October 12, 2012 in VISALIA, CA 93292. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

- Depart USPS Sort Facility, October 11, 2012, BAKERSFIELD, CA 93380 - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, October 11, 2012, 4:29 pm, BAKERSFIELD, CA 93380 - Depart USPS Sort Facility, October 01, 2012, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, October 01, 2012, 11:36 am, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 - Processed Through Sort Facility, September 30, 2012, 1:35 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) - Processed Through Sort Facility, September 28, 2012, 8:05 pm, SUZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP - Origin Post is Preparing Shipment - Acceptance, September 28, 2012, 7:56 am, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Slobanator

Established Member
Mines coming from the peoples republic of china too lololol..

Hope it dosint take months to get like it has for some...

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
They are good kits. Audi guys use them religiously with a pretty low rate of failure. If you ever do have an issue they will ship you a new part without question. I suggest wrapping the ballasts in electrical tape to waterproof them. Water damage to the ballasts seems to be the common issue with them.

All HID kits are pretty much made by the exact same Chinese company. DDM and others just stamp their name on the casing

Users who are viewing this thread