Just ordered suspension parts from steeda today!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
1) 1 set of steeda pro action shocks and struts.
2) a set of steeda sport springs 1" lowering all 4.
3) stop the hop kit.
4) steeda camber plates.

This the 1st step of serious mods before i take her in for power mods!

Looking forward to that firm performance ride quailty!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok my suspension gets installed this thursday, i decided to get a head start. I took the extra day from this holiday weekend to install the steeda 2point g track brace and the rear subframe brace from the stop the hop kit. Both installs were relatively easy . The difference is night and day i mean its really solid now, alot less flexing front and back. Cant wait to get the pro action shocks and struts camber plates and steeda sport springs installed. The only other stop the hop parts i will get installed is the billet vertical links and the adjustable toe links. The sub frame alignment hardware will left out as well as the bushing support kit. After its all done i will get the sway bars.

Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Glad to see you are getting some of the parts installed. What shop are you going to let perform the install?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Pennyhill auto around here, the owner is a mustang guy and done good work for me before on my focus st...

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Install date was changed to this coming monday, they are shorthanded tommorow so no big deal.....

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok I finally got my suspension installed, all i can say is firm and controlled , no wasted movement. My pro action shocks are adjusted to full soft and i wont be adjusting them any harder unless i hit a road course. I like this feel and it sits perfect. 1 inch lower is really all you need. It leaves enough clearance for speed bumps and parking end caps. I never even added sway bars and wont either, dont feel i need them. I do recomend camber plates as they helped aligned the car perfectly within spec.. I suspect the springs will settle in a couple of days of driving. Cant say enough about steedas quality parts.

Before:
image_zpsdyowpajo.jpg

After:

image_zpspg63uqop.jpg

Last edited:

nosscort

Established Member
Looks great, Brian has always done my suspension as well, he set my old 2011 mustangs suspension up.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Very good to hear your feedback on Steeda's products. I just ordered their subframe support brace, k-member brace, and strut tower brace for my GT.

Users who are viewing this thread