Just picked up my black on black GT with PP package

89 5.0

Established Member
Well just picked up my new black on black 2015 GT. Will post up later this evening. Super excited about it and already looking at different things to do to it. One of the main things I want to change is through wheels. Black car with black wheels just isn't my thing. thinking about Vossens or HREs. Anyone know if we get any deals anywhere for being form members?

GrabUblue

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! I'm trying to hold out for an auto but those pp base models are such a steal imo.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the purchase! I'm trying to hold out for an auto but those pp base models are such a steal imo.

yes, yes they are. now if I could just find one without recaros......in Guard.

Dadz500

Established Member
Congrats! That car makes a great argument for buying a black car. Looks so good, I am just way to OCD for a black car.

89 5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys. Sorry I've slacked on getting the pics up. But yes black wasn't my first choice and my 13 was white. But this thing just looked so good in black. Guess I'll be getting some good waxes and cleaners to keep it looking good

Tyler2386

I too have black on black. I have HRE FF01s in silver also. I tried to upload a pic for your reference, but I am not given that option (on my phone). Suffice it to say, they look REALLY good.

89 5.0

Established Member
I too have black on black. I have HRE FF01s in silver also. I tried to upload a pic for your reference, but I am not given that option (on my phone). Suffice it to say, they look REALLY good.
Can you text me some pics please? I'd love to see how that looks! 262.308.5212 or email @ [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread