Just picked up one of my favorite Cobra's.... Teal 1993'

03'Darin

Established Member
Nice find OP! Love the teal Cobras <3

Car kind of fell in my lap actually. I sold the owner a new Explorer back in December and in conversation about cars he was telling me about the ones he has. He mentioned the 93' Cobra and that he was considering selling it. As I mentioned above the 93' Cobra in Teal is probably one of my favorite Mustangs. Problem was I just didn't want to lay the money out to buy one. lol

03'Darin

Established Member
Unfortunately I have neither one. My 93 was sold to a Ford technician in Pa. and I sold my 93R to a member here who has owned it for the last 18 years but I did see it for sale recently. That R was amazing and wish I could of kept it. Not enough garage space or extra cash to keep all of them.

By chance did you sell it to a tech that works at Family Ford in Carlisle? I think it was the day I drove my car home I was in my truck heading somewhere and got behind a teal 93' Cobra. A few days later in conversation with an employee at the dealership where I work I mentioned seeing that car. She's friends with the guy and told me he's a tech at Family Ford. So if that's who bought your car I saw it a few weeks ago. Definitly had exhaust on it. Sounded great!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
By chance did you sell it to a tech that works at Family Ford in Carlisle? I think it was the day I drove my car home I was in my truck heading somewhere and got behind a teal 93' Cobra. A few days later in conversation with an employee at the dealership where I work I mentioned seeing that car. She's friends with the guy and told me he's a tech at Family Ford. So if that's who bought your car I saw it a few weeks ago. Definitly had exhaust on it. Sounded great!

That is cool 03'Darin but like I explained in my first post I was not able to find a 93 Teal new Cobra because they were all gone late in that model year. I ended up with a new Red 93 Cobra that I sold to a Ford tech in Pa. but don't remember where he worked out. That was a long time ago. My 93R that I owned just changed hands last month from a long time member here to a new SVTP member here. Thanks.

03'Darin

Established Member
That is cool 03'Darin but like I explained in my first post I was not able to find a 93 Teal new Cobra because they were all gone late in that model year. I ended up with a new Red 93 Cobra that I sold to a Ford tech in Pa. but don't remember where he worked out. That was a long time ago. My 93R that I owned just changed hands last month from a long time member here to a new SVTP member here. Thanks.

Sorry I must not have comprehended well and was thinking your 93' was Teal.

I haven't followed the 93' R cars but with only 107 of them being produced new those cars have got to be doing some really big numbers now.

I thought the R car was cool because of what it was but always likes the regular 93 Cobra better. I did like the 00' R cars. Thought they were pretty bad ass. I kick myself for not buying one of those cars when they could be had in the mid $30k's

Users who are viewing this thread