Just purchased my 2013 ST

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
Well it's nice to be back with ford. I was a Saleen mustang owner, then a evo owner, next was e46 m3, and now Focus ST1

I didn't care for the other ST2 or ST3 package.

First thing I did was remove the focus badge. Next thing is to remove this tiny k03 turbo.

:banana:

FocusST_zps8648b256.jpg

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
I am looking to get this exact color! Looks so much better than what the dealership is making it look like. What size turbo can you run before you run into problems?

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
Congrats bro! Rode in one today at an autocross, it had hoosier slicks on and boy did it GRIP. Fun ass car man, have fun and drive safe!

TRBO VNM

Torrie from unleashed?

There is another guy that has a turbo mocked up and he was working on piping last time I checked. I think it was supposed to be tuned last week actually.

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
One thing I hate about having something brand new/new body style is there hardly anything available yet. I'm looking to light smoke all the lights. Tailights, Third brake light, mirror blinkers, and the reflectors.

Also the Blue ford Badge. I want the whole badge to be black (no chrome outter ring) with the Ford lettering in Tangerine.

Things to do

Headlight Armour
Tint everything else/light tint
Paint wheels Gunmetal
Stripe - Gunmetal 5inch then 1 inch
Eibach Springs/maybe steeda

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Congrats man! I just couldn't deal with the radio buttons in the ST1.

Aren't the turbos mated to the engine block in these cars? By looking at a motor out the car it almost looks like part of the turbo is the engine block.

TRBO VNM

Congrats man! I just couldn't deal with the radio buttons in the ST1.

Aren't the turbos mated to the engine block in these cars? By looking at a motor out the car it almost looks like part of the turbo is the engine block.

The manifold is part of the head. This is where Ford really screwed those people that want to upgrade the turbo. There is a guy on the focusst.org site that is fitting a larger turbo and doing some custom work to get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread