Just tell me you got it. That's all. Chime in.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
My car makes no noises at all...

Then I crank it up and then it does this "vroom vroom" thing. I just can't figure it out, y'knowwhaddImean? :??:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I dunno if I would call mine a thunk, but there does seem to be some driveline play which "can" thunk a little depending on how you shift. I can live with the thunk myself, but when I contacted you guys about the stalling I was told you guys hadnt heard of it and to not coast in my car.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobraminn
Hey shadowgray03,do you have the kenne bell s.c?
Yep. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or if you want to check it out. The local mustang club is getting together on saturday, your welcome to join us. Feel free to drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

slow lane

proud daddy
Established Member
I do.

It's loud and clear if I let off of the throttle entirely before shifting.
But if I keep light throttle applied when shifting, it doesn't happen.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I do,

I think it is a backlash problem. Makes me sad. :( Hopefully it will be fixed. -Mat-

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I think I have a different "Clunk" than what's described in the TSB and on these boards...

You guys are talking about a rear-end clunk when giving it gas after cruising. Mine happens from the transmission while shifting, or when putting it in gear stopped at a light with the clutch depressed. I was told this was "normal" too by some board members, but I'm not convinced =/

~Berj

Users who are viewing this thread