Just wondering

merc lover

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496536

Listen man, you've been keeping me in limbo for well over a month.
If you don't want to sell the parts to me, than at least have the common courtesy to at least tell me that they are no longer for sale.
Otherwise it will result in negative seller feedback for you.
Hopefully this will provide you with the proper motivation to make sure that the parts that you listed for sale on this website will actually be treated as an actual sale, and not some "fantasy yard sale".
So it's up to you. Do you want negative seller feedback?
Tell your superfantabulistic friend with the blackberry to ****ing email or PM me with details.
Otherwise you are a bullshitter and your name should be known as such here on SVTP.
I guess don't list shit for sale if the seller is not willing to contact interested buyers.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
What part of "TRYING TO SELL AS A PACKAGE" don't you understand? From the post you listed you never had an agreed upon "deal" - so you're threatening him with fantasy negative feedback over a sale that never happened? You need to relax. :lol:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
its a package deal. the owner may part it all out later on if it doesn't sell. did you send him a deposit? if not then you have nothing to complain about other the seller won't break up his parts for sale. also to those manifolds will sell separately to anyone going turbo.

merc lover

Established Member
so I guess the PMs that I recieved saying that the owner would seperate the package, with an agreed upon price and a meeting place also - was a figment of my imagination?
If the owner changed his mind, how hard is it to send an email or PM saying so?
Vanishing from the face of the Earth and refusing to answer emails, PMs etc. just isn't the way I have been treated here at SVTP. Every person I have bought from, or even discussed buying parts from here has been nothing but helpful.
Maybe I do need to relax a little, but people who are selling parts here need to either make the deal or not.
Don't agree upon a price and a meeting place and then disappear. To me that is bullshit, and I thought that posting this will at least make the kid contact me to man up and just say he changed his mind or whatever.
I guess selling things through a second party might be part of the complication....?

Last edited:

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
also to those manifolds will sell separately to anyone going turbo.
Those manifolds are only worth it to someone who is swapping to C heads. If they allready have C heads, the manifolds for sale are not needed. That's what I could never understand about the package deal. If you can run the 03/04 lower intake ( Maurader, Mach 1) then you have C heads and the same exhaust manifolds.
Now for the new dancing Bananna. :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread