Justin Beiber's freestylin' alter ego...

mosconiac

Established Member
I have a sickness that I love to watch the Disney & corporate music machines create egomaniacs out of random teenagers. It's amazing how these kids lose all sense of reality & begin to feel that they are changing the world & everyone cares what they say. In reality, its the image the corporation has created & each of these kids are nothing more than pawns that are easily interchangeable.

Case in point...Justin Bieber. He was some girlish dork from Canada that was discovered on youtube. Usher built him, Ludacris created his hit, and now Justin feels he is the messiah. He was recently quoted as claiming to be the Kurt Cobain of his generation. REALLY?!?! He's a puppet and a room full of suit put words in his mouth.

Fame is a hellluva drug! When everyone is kissing your ass & telling you you're the greatest...you begin to believe it. Even if all you did was sing a few words, that someone else wrote, over a beat that someone else created.

...meet his alter ego "Shawty Mane"...a rapper...freestyling...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9rUjEKihyU"]YouTube - Justin Bieber - Speaking In Tongues (Freestyle) Shawty Mane LYRICS! MP3 Download![/nomedia]

2k1cobra

Established Member
Lol at him pretty much jacking lil waynes swagger and lyrics.:xpl:

laruei

Established Member
^+2

And i also agree with the lil wayne comment.. if he were black i would call him...

Mini Wayne...

16kOrBust

Established Member
Holy hell. I thought that was posted as a joke, then I heard the last few lines.

Stevo151

Established Member
if i ever see him walking on the street i will hop the curb and run his ass down! this kid is a total tool!

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
Lol at him pretty much jacking lil waynes swagger and lyrics.:xpl:

Justin Beiber is not hard at all. he should not talk in this manor. All he need to do is get into the RAP world. I would like to see justin try and take on Lupe Fiasco.

Justin Beiber looks like a girl!!!!!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]3kJjeRpPtY0[/youtube_browser]

hopefully once this freak hits puberty he will lose his little girl voice and no one will like him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread