horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Justin.jpg

He will be Missed :(

The Story
Eilers Shot Dead

A Picture of the man who killed him
Man charged with murder after Christmas night shooting in Nampa | News Updates | Idaho Statesman

crazyj0n

Established Member
seems to be more to the story, you don't shoot someone just for yelling at you.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The guy that shot him looks like Butterbean. Sucks that he got shot. Guess he had a bit of a temper. I saw him fight live at Art of War in Dallas against Pedro Rizzo.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
If someone came into my house and started throwing my dishes at me after being told to leave, I could justify shooting them too.

jshen

Established Member
Let's see- he attends a party where ex- girlfriend and her family are there..That alone has the makings of a disaster. I can see the "defense" now. Ole Butterbean has a heart condition and this "steroid abusing pro fighter" [ that is what the defense atty will call him ] is trashing their house and attacks him..All in front of his relatives...and Butterbean is just defending himself and family...It's sad - you can get away with murder.

f2hatch

Established Member
seems to be more to the story, you don't shoot someone just for yelling at you.

In today's world you hear about people getting shot for alot less.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Let's see- he attends a party where ex- girlfriend and her family are there..That alone has the makings of a disaster. I can see the "defense" now. Ole Butterbean has a heart condition and this "steroid abusing pro fighter" [ that is what the defense atty will call him ] is trashing their house and attacks him..All in front of his relatives...and Butterbean is just defending himself and family...It's sad - you can get away with murder.

I guess you've got it all figured out. In case you didn't notice, he was arrested for 2nd degree murder, so he hasn't "gotten away" with anything yet. We also don't know the details of what exactly happened, just a rough outline in one newspaper article. You rock on though Columbo.

Users who are viewing this thread