K&N vs AFE (drop in)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
you have got to be one of the most dumbest retards behind a keyboard. I asked about the differences between a oil vs dry filter. but your stupidity is entertaining :loser: please show me where I said anything about dyno numbers in my original post.

You never specificly asked what info you were looking for. You have got to be THE dumbest person ever. Since you were just looking for basic info between the two all you had to do is go to the makers website of both products. God your stupid. :bash:

twistedneck

Established Member
Ignoring the drop in filters for a second, does the AFE dry filter with or without internal bracing beat the K&N type screen / oil filters? i've seen one post stating a guy with a turbo had issues with the AFE.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I have a brand new K&N filter for sale still in the package. If anyone is interested PM me know....$39 shipped.

george.arnold

Established Member
Does anyone have the AFE part number for a filter replacement for the JLT intakes? I'd like to go with a dry filter as well, and it seems that AFE is making the best product right now.

Users who are viewing this thread