Kansas cruise

M240Bravo

Established Member
Cruise

JULY 30th.

noon emporia.

Lunch. We are meeting at wings and eating there.

Crusie. any where and every where.....

Last edited:

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
bump, the 30th isnt to far away. Let's get some decisions made, where does everyone want to meet and eat? Where are some good roads to cruise?

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I would be able to make it but I got some family stuff I am dealing with on the 29-30th in OKC or I would be able to make it.

LSXThis

Established Member
kc is a bit of a precruise to a cruise lol my car is not running tip top and rich as sh!t lol i'd go through 2 tanks of gas going up there lol

beeradd

Established Member
Hooters sounds like a good place to meet? I don't get out much not sure where any good places to mess around are.
There is always the 435 loop?

Last edited:

LSXThis

Established Member
anywhere that has a good size lot would probably work, i even would enjoy something less occupied like overland park or something like that...

i'll try my hardest to make it

01silverstang

Established Member
I would attend if it was going to be a different place to eat… Don't feel super comfortable taking my wife with me to Hooters for a meet :shrug:

Buffalo Wild Wing's has better food anyways and it's at the same location...

LSXThis

Established Member
frydguy, where are you located?

i say we try to make it a central location between us all instead of just saying "hey kc is a metro area lets meet there" when really like emporia or somewhere like that is probably more of a middle for us all.......

i'll be bringing my wife as well so true to the guy that said maybe not hooters lol plus i don't care for their food either........

let's get this pulled together and organized so we know what's going on, even if we have to move the date, let's be organized, someone step in front of this and put it together

M240Bravo

Established Member
emporia is where we are doing this. Middle for all of us. We can eat there then cruise and race and stuff.

Meet there at like 10am eat and BS then cruise. So what's to eat there?

LSXThis

Established Member
emporia is where we are doing this. Middle for all of us. We can eat there then cruise and race and stuff.

Meet there at like 10am eat and BS then cruise. So what's to eat there?
i say a little later, like noon, we could meet for lunch, anyone from emporia of us? cuz i don't know emporia well

Users who are viewing this thread