Karma was needed

850SNCobra

Established Member
Who said anything about Republicans?

Do you cuck?
Oh brother, here we go with the cuck this and cuck that. Way to cuck it up.
Can ya not read? I mentioned republicans since you brought up the democrat shit. Like only democrats do stupid shit, I'm sure you've done a number of of stupid things in your life like still engaging this conversation.

Seems to me you're the Cuckmaster himself but tries to pawn it off on everyone else lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
335B0F5E-475B-4EBA-9886-DE54BA6319C3.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh brother, here we go with the cuck this and cuck that. Way to cuck it up.
Can ya not read? I mentioned republicans since you brought up the democrat shit. Like only democrats do stupid shit, I'm sure you've done a number of of stupid things in your life like still engaging this conversation.

Seems to me you're the Cuckmaster himself but tries to pawn it off on everyone else lol.

If im stupid because im engaging in a stupid conversation with a democrat (you) what does that make you?

Again....... do you cuck?

850SNCobra

Established Member
If im stupid because im engaging in a stupid conversation with a democrat (you) what does that make you?

Again....... do you cuck?
Well I'll be damned. I guess we're just two stupid democrats engaging in a rather sophisticated conversation.

Have a good day cuckcake. Lol

850SNCobra

Established Member
How original. You take all of my lines because that tiny Bernie Sanders mind of yours cannot think on its own.

Oh well.. is to be expected i suppose.
Well duh, it's obvious I want to be just like ya dumbocrap ass. We're still going back n forth, still being dumb, democrats. So here we are. And lmaooo at Bernie Sanders brain, that is a good one. *Takes Notes*
giphy.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Well duh, it's obvious I want to be just like ya dumbocrap ass. We're still going back n forth, still being dumb, democrats. So here we are. And lmaooo at Bernie Sanders brain, that is a good one. *Takes Notes*
View attachment 1602113

Glad you agree the Democrat in the original post is in fact a Democrat, ....my work is done here.

Good to see i was able to have you come around.

850SNCobra

Established Member
Glad you agree the Democrat in the original post is in fact a Democrat, ....my work is done here.

Good to see i was able to have you come around.

Yeah, whatever it takes to end this. I'm with it. All in all, it was kinda entertaining.

we know who’s glued to cnn waiting for impeachment news #amiright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scotty boy, if you want some of this "democrat D" too then come on through, it'll be loads of fun, I've got enough for all of ya.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You think she voted for Trump?

Ah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just ****ing LOL.

And you called my post stupid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put me down for she's neither Dem or Repub. She didn't vote due to not having proper ID.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread