KB BAP, Reichard Racing 2.8 Pulley, Fiore Quadrant & O2 Extenders

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
1. Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump with wiring upgrade kit: I bought this BAP from another SVT Performace member last fall and it is almost brand new. I have not installed it on the car because I decided to go with the Fore hat, GT pumps and dual FPDM setup. So, this needs to go. SOLD!

2. Fiore Billet Aluminum Quadrant: This quadrant is brand new and was only taken out of the shipping envelope for pictures. It's $39.95 (plus shipping) from Lethal Performance. SOLD!

3. Reichard Racing Ultra Grip 2.8" SC Pulley: This pulley was used for one summer on my Stage 3 Steigy ported blower. When I sold the blower, I took off the pulley and no longer have a need for it. It's $149.99 (plus shipping) from Lethal Performance. SOLD!

4. O2 Extenders: These extenders are brand new and have never been installed. I did not need them when I installed my Bassani X-Pipe, so they need to go. They are $39.95 (plus shipping) from Lethal Performance. SOLD!

Please PM me if you have any questions.

:beer:

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
The BAP and the quadrant are sold, but the RR 2.8" pulley and the O2 extenders are still available! :beer:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I still have the Reichard Racing 2.8" upper pulley and the 02 extenders. I noticed the pulley looked a little shabby in the original picture so I polished it this morning and it now looks great (bling bling!). Unfortunately, my camera simply won't capture the finish. Here's my best photo of the pulley after being polished:

2319520RRUpperPulley.jpg

Make me an offer on the pulley and the 02 extenders. They need to go! :beer:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Only the Reichard Racing 2.8" Supercharger pulley is left. I want to sell this so please make me a (reasonable) offer! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread